Hollands Hope 2.0 - page 2

Awesome trading!

I have watched your trades and feel your trading is outstanding! I subecribed yesterday however I have not gotten any trades executed through the RAS EA? I am a bit disappointed that you changed the account size and trade sizes but I can make that adjustment. Please let me know when I can expect the trades to start executing through RAS?

eCashPro:
I have watched your trades and feel your trading is outstanding! I subecribed yesterday however I have not gotten any trades executed through the RAS EA? I am a bit disappointed that you changed the account size and trade sizes but I can make that adjustment. Please let me know when I can expect the trades to start executing through RAS?

Hi, thank you for subscribing; I know there have been many problems changing broker and the signal does not seem to be working at the moment.

So just to verify you have received no trades yesterday or today?

ok signals are working again.

Up and Running!

Yes, I am receiving the signals now - 2 great trades today so far. I have used signal providers in the past and they seem to do well for a while then crash. I truly hope you are just getting started as I subscribed because I like your style of trading and you appear so far to have rock solid consistency. If you keep this up, and I pray that you do, I will vow to be your client for life!

Cheers to your trading talent!

Here are some statistics on back tests that I have been doing on my system:

2007 : +22%

2008 : - 6%

2009: +26%

Further results on back tests will be publish when I have done them, the actual performance would hopefully be more due to MM .

It’s been a while since I posted don this thread, since I’ve been very busy trading and researching my trading method.

I just wanted to update some info on this thread:

monthly results:

May_______11.14 %

June_______81.78 %

July________0.79 % ____<= change to 9000€ alpari account

August_____(0.99) %

september___2.00 % (8th september)

As you can see august was a little loss , and this was due to a MM method I was using which I’m going to stop using and go back to my normal method of MM risking no more than 1% of account per trade . Just for the record if I had not used the MM method it would have been positive about 6% for the last 3 months.

Later on ill be posing some more info about the statistics I have been researching over the last 3 months about my system.

Reason: