Is there a way to force terminal update?

Is there a way to force a terminal update? I know that it should happen by itself, but unfortunately mine doesn't upgrade now, despite the fact that it indicates build 316 from August 27 (the funny thing is that I have MT5 installed as well on my PC at work and it ran the update today in the morning...). I've tried to restart it several times, run MetaEditor or terminal help to 'encourage' the terminal to run LiveUpdate, but no success.

Any hints or ideas?  Anybody?

What is the current build of your client terminal that is not updating?

alexey_petrov:
What is the current build of your client terminal that is not updating?

Build 316.

Enigma71fx:
Build 316.
It is the latest build for the moment.

Stupid me :) I was probably tricked by the fact that MT5 terminal at work updated itself just yesterday, several days after the update was released. Thanks!

ok, we are september 9 and i'm still on build 316 but in the list of change they are at built 324.. is there a way to force the update ?

2010.09.09 22:46:00 Terminal MetaTrader 5 build 316 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)

Gachette:

ok, we are september 9 and i'm still on build 316 but in the list of change they are at built 324.. is there a way to force the update ?

2010.09.09 22:46:00 Terminal MetaTrader 5 build 316 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)

Did you try restarting it?
Reason: