GMT in ChampionShip

In ChampionShip what is the GMT , which is calculated taking into account the DST switch by the local time on the computer where the client terminal is running?

Is it +1 or +2 ? 

I belieave it 's GMT + 1

That's a very good question.

For example, London standard time is GMT but now we are in British Summer Time(BST) which is GMT+1hour.

But DST ends on Sunday, 31 October 2010, 02:00 local daylight time.

And what's about ATC2010 time? It very important when we consider economic data, e.g. non-farm payrolls.

Could someone make it clear for me, please?

maariuszn:
Could someone make it clear for me, please?

The current MetaQuotes MT5 server time is GMT+2 and will change on 2010.11.7 to GMT+1.  You should review these new functions in MQL5.

TimeGMT()

TimeDaylightSavings()

TimeGMTOffset()

As I know Daylight saving time ends on 31.10.2010 in London/Warsaw/Moscow etc. and on 07.11.2010 in New York. So, are you 100% sure?

TimeGMT(), TimeDaylightSavings(), TimeGMTOffset() depend on the time settings of  computer and I don't know settings of the machine on which my expert will be running during ATC2010

maariuszn:

As I know Daylight saving time ends on 31.10.2010 in London/Warsaw/Moscow etc. and on 07.11.2010 in New York. So, are you 100% sure?

TimeGMT(), TimeDaylightSavings(), TimeGMTOffset() depend on the time settings of  computer and I don't know settings of the machine on which my expert will be running during ATC2010

You are correct. MetaQuotes server time should change from GMT+2 to GMT+1 on 31.10.2010.
Reason: