forex help! urgent!

good afternoon guys, i have heard about fxdialogue from one of my friend. but from the experts i need some suggestions. i also visited their site by searching in the internet. but can anybody tell about their service quality?

FXdialogue looks good, & their based in the United Kingdom which is a very good thing, try a demo account first

ushra91:
good afternoon guys, i have heard about fxdialogue from one of my friend. but from the experts i need some suggestions. i also visited their site by searching in the internet. but can anybody tell about their service quality?

If you are really going to trade with them open a demo for a month, then open a small live account for another month, if everything is normal make your investment.

fxdialogue is regulated by the fsa so you should have no problems with them. But somtimes due to strict regulation rules it can take you a bit longer to deposit or withdraw money to and from your trading account.

FoReX^ExPeRt:
FXdialogue looks good, & their based in the United Kingdom which is a very good thing, try a demo account first

Agree with you here, try a demo with them and see if you can continue to trade with them.

Foex broker selection is very important...because we spend our money in forex with help of broker so must be regulated and trusted in market.

for newbie is supposed to start trading on a demo account. With a demo account so we can trade with virtual money. That way, we'll get a good trading skills. We have to take advantage of a demo account with either.

well service They are good and i agree with,

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: PIPSCUTTER

E-mail : info@pipscutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.

Uncle Flintop:
Actually, we the traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage. in my trading career, for avoiding risk, I always like to trade in 1:100 leverage , in spite of having up to leverage 1:400 that always make sure my trading broker MXTrade. But, in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

I think trading with high leverage will be very beneficial for us, because we could have a lot of good opportunities for us to trade with the maximum. If we are have MM and RM good will give benefit us all, so I am try to trade using leverage 1:1000

Reason: