Error 4802

Hi guys,

I am getting frustated with this new version of MT5.

My problem: I have an indicator that when it is plugged on chart it works properly but when I try use it on my EA, it doesnt works.

My way to use that:

int trendHandle = iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15, "den_indi.ex5");
      double trendValueBuy[1]; 

CopyBuffer(trendHandle, 2, 3, 1, trendValueBuy);

Well, whem I am debugging this, I can get the results without troubles.. but, the problem is when I am running backtest. My error is:

2010.09.15 23:03:28 Core 1 2010.01.04 19:00:00   Expert removed because indicator 43 cannot load [4802]

The Indicator is in the right folder.. I am calling with the right name... well.. it is working properly in debug mode, but not in backtest mode.

Any solution?

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Running MQL5 Program Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Running MQL5 Program Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

bearnaked:

Hi guys,

I am getting frustated with this new version of MT5.

My problem: I have an indicator that when it is plugged on chart it works properly but when I try use it on my EA, it doesnt works.

My way to use that:

int trendHandle = iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15, "den_indi.ex5");
      double trendValueBuy[1]; 

CopyBuffer(trendHandle, 2, 3, 1, trendValueBuy);

Well, whem I am debugging this, I can get the results without troubles.. but, the problem is when I am running backtest. My error is:

2010.09.15 23:03:28 Core 1 2010.01.04 19:00:00   Expert removed because indicator 43 cannot load [4802]

The Indicator is in the right folder.. I am calling with the right name... well.. it is working properly in debug mode, but not in backtest mode.

Any solution?

Try to recompile your indicator manually

Hi Stringo and Rosh,

I tried recompile and again, no results. On backtest, always I get errors, but, I don't get these errors when I am on debug mode..

It is very strange.

Can I send the EA with the indi to the championship?

I can not run backtest, but I can run live...  

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Running MQL5 Program Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Running MQL5 Program Properties - Documentation on MQL5

facing the same issue, but no respite or help from the servicedesk.!!

I am facing the same Issue

indicator 43 cannot load [4802]

RamziDahcha:

I am facing the same Issue

indicator 43 cannot load [4802]

Have you tried all suggestions that are written here?

I am facing the exact same issue,

Ea and CI worked fine in build 362 

problem started after install build 368 

I have recompiled both EA and CI  

runs fine in debug and runs fine in live

but in backtest  Journal says  

"loading of subfolder\CI-Name failed"  

" Expert removed because indicator 43 cannot load [4802]   "

Note

I have both my Ea and my CI In SubFolders inside default folders, I don't know if something changed related with subfolders.  

Thank you for message. Fixed. Please wait update (today).

mql5:
Thank you for message. Fixed. Please wait update (today).

I´m using the new build 373 (27 Dec 2010) and I'm having the same problem: in backtest mode, my custom indicator cannot be created (error 4802), but in live and debug mode the EA works.

Step on New Rails: Custom Indicators in MQL5
  • Андрей
  • www.mql5.com
I will not list all of the new possibilities and features of the new terminal and language. They are numerous, and some novelties are worth the discussion in a separate article. Also there is no code here, written with object-oriented programming, it is a too serous topic to be simply mentioned in a context as additional advantages for developers. In this article we will consider the indicators, their structure, drawing, types and their programming details, as compared to MQL4. I hope that this article will be useful both for beginners and experienced developers, maybe some of them will find something new.

Jin:

I´m using the new build 373 (27 Dec 2010) and I'm having the same problem: in backtest mode, my custom indicator cannot be created (error 4802), but in live and debug mode the EA works.

Please make sure that all your sources have been recompiled successfully and you have not forgot to specify property tester_indicator.

If problem still exists please write to servicedesk. 

Reason: