Adding Alert !!!

I have a very precise system which works in ranging and trending markets equally. But then I need a little help in adding an alert sound to an indicator which would make it easier for me to look away from my computer screen. but let me intimate you guys first with my system. I have been paper-trading it for some time now and by every passing day I am getting resolve strengthened to try this system on my live account.

EMA 14 applied to open

EMA 14 applied to close

RSI 14 with levels 30, 50 & 70

EMA 14 added to RSI indicator's data

Time Frame 1H

Pair Tested and Determined = EUR/USD

Now I have these two custom indicators from some forums but I need them modified. EMA Close-Open Cross indicator does establish signals but there is no sound alert and I will appreciate it very much if a sound alert can be added to it.

Second RSI Alert indicator does make a sound when it crosses from below or above the level 50, but if it could I would like it to make a sound when RSI 14 crosses EMA 14 above or below ... and also pinpoint it with an arrow. The alert on level crossing should be disabled and shifted to EMA cross.

This is one helluva simple strategy. RSI/EMA cross is just a preliminary alert and EMA close open cross is the entry, and I use RSI-EMA cross for exit once in trade.

Please help ... it will be appreciated very much

Files:
RSI-Alert.mq4  3 kb
Reason: