Did you know -- HOW to publish a book

usually wall street/ Market , got the brightest niche of people

some families could have few genius or prodigy -- some may already get MEDIA attention and exposure before -- because of their invention, idea, method .....

some site could be the gathering place for the enthusiastic in Maths, engineering to resolve some of the Hardest problems on Earth

=====

got a cool idea

co-author a book together, draft may need as little as time spring break / summer break

MY QUESTION:

maybe some people here know how to publish a forex book or other books

Q1. this could be country specific -- How to find a publisher that won't erode too much into first few prints (1st, 2nd editions) -- esp before the Project == Caught some Media attention and Break-even

Q2. how to get some contacts for Venture capital, i.e. funding of the book -- how to write a contract with Fair Terms for the author, venture capitalists and the authors involved

Q3. how to get newspaper or TV reporter attention, -- this could be country specific and social networking -- for Promotion

Q4. if some of the co-authors are still in the Universities, will it make the process easier, which part and how to

== thanks, if you could give us some insight, connections, hurdles that it could be heading

marketability , illustration, how to ensure faster learning curve for profitability -- would be the next few steps

====== maybe we could try to write down , our simplified trading rules, for what type of volatility / currency and compare our Notes -- this could combine into a QUICK BOOK, but just to get it to print it in paper form, we could still use the internet and URL to make the book interactive with the readers ===

enjoy discussion in this thread, it is slightly more logical than trading during april 2010

But tell us what you smoke ?

Big Joe:
But tell us what you smoke ?

BJ I think that it is not what he took but more a matter of what he forgot to take.

iGoR

PS. xx3xxx, a good titlle for your book would be: All the things you never wanted to know about trading.

a book -- about the top notch people in diff area

I am still interested in ---

write a book about our forex trading --- we have different approach on different trading e.g. monday and firday trading is the same, while tue, wed , thursday trading is another category

-- or --

write a book about those straight A

top notch students who can choose any top or Mediocre university

how they get treated by university staff and university students, may not be as good as everyone thought, just looked at top university EDINBURGH, are that university treated student like black magic as in HARRY POTTER movies

will all the wall street brightest win money every month in forex

will all the smartest get nurture education in their chosen university -- how about people like bill gate, matt damon, what really happen to them before they leave the university without the diploma

you could help me to rewrite a chapter e.g. I am thinking

why shouldn't we trade on NzdUSD or GBP/AUD

--- and it could also be about what been taught in university about forex future rate prediction -- they said it is about interest rate/ employment number / international trade that affect currency -- but when we trade, we know we have to be the carrier that send out our fighter troop (long) and submarine crew (short)

trading become easy and got time to write a bibliography -- once you understand the forex game

could give big joe the secret link to the e-published story -- on PM request

iGoR:
BJ I think that it is not what he took but more a matter of what he forgot to take.

that was funny, and it cheered me up even after an appalingly bad day !

A good laugh worth all

Nice one Igor

Big Joe:
A good laugh worth all Nice one Igor

Yours what the perfect assist I only needed to finish it off

PS. Nice to see you zupcon...long time no see...

xx3xxx:
I am still interested in ---

write a book about our forex trading --- we have different approach on different trading e.g. monday and firday trading is the same, while tue, wed , thursday trading is another category

-- or --

write a book about those straight A

top notch students who can choose any top or Mediocre university

how they get treated by university staff and university students, may not be as good as everyone thought, just looked at top university EDINBURGH, are that university treated student like black magic as in HARRY POTTER movies

will all the wall street brightest win money every month in forex

will all the smartest get nurture education in their chosen university -- how about people like bill gate, matt damon, what really happen to them before they leave the university without the diploma

you could help me to rewrite a chapter e.g. I am thinking

why shouldn't we trade on NzdUSD or GBP/AUD

--- and it could also be about what been taught in university about forex future rate prediction -- they said it is about interest rate/ employment number / international trade that affect currency -- but when we trade, we know we have to be the carrier that send out our fighter troop (long) and submarine crew (short)

trading become easy and got time to write a bibliography -- once you understand the forex game

could give big joe the secret link to the e-published story -- on PM request

I think you should just call it " I got margin called and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt....., here's how to get your shirt....."

zipfrog:
I think you should just call it " I got margin called and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt....., here's how to get your shirt....."

...yep also a good one.

Or : 10 soft ways to commit suicide for dummy traders that failed:

Or: Guide to plan departure time on an international flight so you don't miss the UK or US sessions at your destination

Or : How to become carpenter after you failed as trader.

Or: Which indicators to place on your MT platform so you would feel as an airplain pilot when you look to your screen.

Or a book that you write as an investigation journalist: Child slavery discovered with more then 50trades/day-scalpers who did not know how to program an EA.

Or: Guide for which lunch box you need to choose when you pick up a normal job after being a trader.

iGoR

???What is going on on this thread...???...Are we about to write a book without going live yet?....

Reason: