Practical guide to swing trading

What is swing trading verses other trading styles and how to evaluate position and enter,hold, or exit a strategy according to the swing trading style.

Nice to see this type of beneficial tutorial, And from this I Just started trading with a demo account on forex, I love it, keep us posted on the materials that you find. And I think this goes for forex, futures, stocks or any other asset class trading realm you wish to enter.

kevinator:
What is swing trading verses other trading styles and how to evaluate position and enter,hold, or exit a strategy according to the swing trading style.

i went through the pdf and i really liked it. thanks for sharing.

You can achieve whatever you want to if you have the zeal and patience to wait for it to occur.

pro_:
You can achieve whatever you want to if you have the zeal and patience to wait for it to occur.

First you must have the knowledge to know what to look for to to exercise and patience and zeal which is what we are doing here giving new traders the means to spot valid trade setups according to different trade disciplines.

Hai Kelvin,,..

I have a problem . please help me. i have saved MQ4 FILE AS MS WORD doc . so all the mq4 files changed to MQ4. please help me how to change files back to MQ4.

Help very much needed.

Thanks in Advance.

reddysing

как заправить картрид

pro_:

I started a demo account, just using Price Action and stochastic to reconfirm my entry... I waited patiently... like a saint, just waiting for the pinbar... and enter. Surprisingly, within two trades, I managed to turn a 3k account to 7k, a 100% ROI; I spotted another setup but due to work commitment I didn't enter... the third one could give me another est. 2.5k... which could have double the account by twice... and I was doing that only on one pair - EUR/USD.

From this lesson, I learn that, rushing will lean me to failure, and bang the wall... Price Action and simple indicators, SAR and trendline, and the Patience of the Saint is important. If not, it's driving me insane...

reddysing:
Hai Kelvin,,..I have a problem . please help me. i have saved MQ4 FILE AS MS WORD doc . so all the mq4 files changed to MQ4. please help me how to change files back to MQ4.Help very much needed.Thanks in Advance.reddysingкак заправить картрид

Go to Tools - Folder Options --- View tab, uncheck the "Hide extensions of known file types"...

Next, you will see all the extension such as xxx.jpg or yyy.doc etc etc etc, just change the extension to .mq4... Done.

kevinator:

nice guide, but I feel little lack of practical examples

Pretty nice book on swing trading, I've learn a few aspect from reading it.

Reason: