FX WORLD System (RAS ID:30717) - page 3

bhushana:
Just to let everyone know that I just subscribed to FXworld with $3000 Alpari UK classic account. I will update daily what my ROI is. I am excited as it is already trading and in profit.

I think our system for an adequate balance , including short and long term, this system always has a profitable system.

bhushana:
I also have an account with FXDD Malta. Am I able to trade both accounts at the same time? I want to see what the difference is. Thanks a million for your reply.

FXDD Malta offers patient spread. Alpari with the variables I used but in the end no difference in results

Best Regards.

Update (LAST CALCULATION ON 2010-04-12 01:09:59)

Practice + Discipline + Patience - Fear - Greed = Success

Classic Alpari UK

spencer36:
Is that a $1 per pip account?

The account is trading 0.1 lots which equal $1. I tried to set it for 0.01 lots but it still trades at the 0.1 lot size. How much of a drawdown can I expect?

Thanks

bhushana:
The account is trading 0.1 lots which equal $1. I tried to set it for 0.01 lots but it still trades at the 0.1 lot size. How much of a drawdown can I expect? Thanks

Not sure about the DD, but his system appears to open up to 69 trades at a time... I don't believe a 3k account at $1 a pip is adequate for 69 open trades-- but don't want to speak for the vendor...

Woops!

The clone says there are only 8 orders opened since I started trading but it is showing 12 open trades on mine.

I agree that the risk is too high for a $3000 account. I wonder why it won't trade 0.01 lots. It keeps opening them up at 0.1...$1 per pip per trade.

Trying to load picture of my trades

Does anyone know how I can upload a screenshot of my trades that are open?

Thanks for your help.

bhushana:
The clone says there are only 8 orders opened since I started trading but it is showing 12 open trades on mine. I agree that the risk is too high for a $3000 account. I wonder why it won't trade 0.01 lots. It keeps opening them up at 0.1...$1 per pip per trade.

My system About --- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179156/page10

and http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/30717

0.01 micro lot. EA Settings Multi Per Lot 1 Just. Ok!

Bes Regards.

Rentasignal on steroids

I have written to Rentasignal with no answer. My account is trading over 40 open trades and I cannot stop it. For almost every trade the account takes mine takes 2. My multiplier is .01 and I realized it will only trade 0.1 size lots because it is a classic account. I also wrote to alpari to see if they could switch my account type but they have not answered.

I closed a few trades on my own because it had 45 open trades. I added another $3000 to my account and my drawdown is now almost $900. When will you start to close some of these trades?

This is getting to be a real nail biter now.

Karen

I have this on a nano account so, no sweat for me. $100 deposited. Profit for the day $0.28.

bhushana:
I have written to Rentasignal with no answer. My account is trading over 40 open trades and I cannot stop it. For almost every trade the account takes mine takes 2. My multiplier is .01 and I realized it will only trade 0.1 size lots because it is a classic account. I also wrote to alpari to see if they could switch my account type but they have not answered.

I closed a few trades on my own because it had 45 open trades. I added another $3000 to my account and my drawdown is now almost $900. When will you start to close some of these trades?

This is getting to be a real nail biter now.

Karen

for lot multiplier=1 ?

Do you have a Alpari UK account normally trade size 0.1 or 0.01 ?

Reason: