please help me about forex - page 2

phamcaonguyen91:
i am a newbie....can you tell me about document (Ebook, books....etc) how is me have begin and. maybe is video or who are you can help me...........

There are many videos are in to guide the beginners. But, before you have to learn the forex trade... Some of the sites that are said by people early.... Learn basics then go for demos and you will be good to start trade!

Trading currency successfully with good returns is really a big task for the traders and especially for the new traders because as like the experienced, they don't have much knowledge about the market and trading. Thus, for the starters like you, I would suggest to learn forex trading before take any step forward towards your goal. There are many sources which can help you to provide full knowledge about the market.

Emery:
There are many videos are in to guide the beginners. But, before you have to learn the forex trade... Some of the sites that are said by people early.... Learn basics then go for demos and you will be good to start trade!

It is always better to search for the Video content on the YouTube and see if you can get any good ones.

As i have seen many times i found something useful

it's always easy to learn some basic. however the most important part is the real practice.open a demo account to test, and when you are confident enough, go live.

phamcaonguyen91:
i am a newbie....can you tell me about document (Ebook, books....etc)how is me have begin and. maybe is video orwho are you can help me...........

Hi Phamcaonguyen91,

You can browse the site of Profiforex, there are many good resource for forex training. Like: How to get profit on forex, Fundamental analysis, various indicators, etc. These resources helped me, when I started to learn forex.

May they are also helpful for you!

forums like babypips alsohave really good resources on manual trading in general

phamcaonguyen91:
i am a newbie....can you tell me about document (Ebook, books....etc)how is me have begin and. maybe is video orwho are you can help me...........

Actually a many that we can make as a source of learning forex trading. Not only through the e-book only. We can utilize the forex forum for learning. In addition, we can also learn from video tutorials. instaforex provide video tutorials for the newbie. And we can also learn from a demo account. Here we can learn the basics of trading.

There are several ways of learning depends on yourinterest what you like to adop either you love reading or see videos for this purpose.I like to discusson forums and demo trading. Iut helpedme a lot to know forex trading. I apply my knowledgein trading and make corrections where I am wrong.

I think we can also learn to trade in forex forum. many profitable that we can get from forex forums. Here we can compare our trading strategies with other traders. And we can also get information about the promotion of the broker. It would be very helpful for the progress of our trading.

Hello, I guess this tutorial will be a great help for you..ISSUU - Make Forex Trading Simple by IFCMarkets

Good Luck

Reason: