please help me about forex

i am a newbie....can you tell me about document (Ebook, books....etc)

how is me have begin and. maybe is video or

who are you can help me...........

i have a very very good ebook in german language ---

and its about psychology

and i have a very simple ea.. you can upload it to the vps and you see how it trades then you take 1-2 indicators and try to outperform this simple ea

thats it for lesson 1 1st year

chasepips@ymail.com

sorry i don't have any idea about all these sorry guys ..

Best thing, surf the forum here for the journals and read around. There are some posts here that are not very good, but you will find very helpful people here if you simply ask specific questions that you might have.

phamcaonguyen91:
i am a newbie....can you tell me about document (Ebook, books....etc)how is me have begin and. maybe is video orwho are you can help me...........

Here is a link to tigermax trading system. It is a torrent file as it is shared between tight circle of traders. You will need a bit torrent downloader to gain access to the file. It will take about two hours to download.

Inside are video and indicators taking you step by step on how to trade the forex market for profit. Here is the linkhttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/199427.........................enjoy.

Read things in forums, google the terms "forex basics" "forex reviews" "forex school" and read about trading.. ask us here and start trying the demo platforms.

have fun

As they said you need to read books and join on forums. Looking forward to rad your thoughts and experience in fx.

This is big help. Thanks for sharing this.

you can also open a demo account and play around following signals...

this is how I started using zulutrade, but then i saw that auto-trading is much easier and less riskier (in my case cuz id never learn forex) so decided to stick around with a follower's live account.

Nice reference links, Paul.

Reason: