Return rates for binary platforms

Various binary options platforms - huge differences regarding return rates. Any experience guys?

Return rates vary from platform to platform , you can find some comparison tables on the net..Example : you invest 100 $ and return rate is 100 % . You won, bu that I mean profited 100 $ , have to pay attention to these details. But concentrating on return rates as only factor when deciding is not so clever..try other forums..I have experience with some of those platforms , but you wont find much info here

Yes, I came to the same conclusion, so I checked binary related platforms ..what platforms do you prefer ? I am looking for those with demo accounts , this is risk free and suitable for me

I did SpotFN, OptionBit..also, read some reviews about Beaned trading platform and their 500 % return rates, but havent tried ..you have to check on that one

To the best of my knowledge i do not know of any binary options broker that offers a demo account? Can someone point me in the right direction here?

Yes, some of them do offer demo account but they try to avoid that scenario, I guess low conversion rate between demo and live account..

Hi I'm Peter at Beaned and just to clarify this information posted on the thread, there are payouts of 500% and more on all binary options platforms. It is offered on the One-touch product where the operator sets a group of popular assets and sets a strike price and duration. If the asset hits that price in the duration then the payout will be made. Please note that the reason why the payouts are so high is because hitting the strike price is a low probability event in general. In these types of options the customer does not choose a CALL or PUT because that is pre-set.

Hope this helps.

Reason: