Download MetaTrader 5

HELP ME PLEASE

To add comments, please log in or register
lounissart
25
lounissart  
Hello everyone I am appealing to the community. I am passionate about trading and I'm having a very difficult period right now. I lost everything female, apartment ... I work all day and I do not have time for trading. I appeal to you all to know if someone could give me an expert advisor that I can go back. I shall be grateful extremment and thank you all in advance. Best regards.
Andriy Moraru
1259
Andriy Moraru  
Sorry, to sound harsh, but it looks like a good time for you to stop being "passionate about trading" and turn to some more stable job.
Sergey Golubev
Moderator
97604
Sergey Golubev  
lounissart:
Hello everyone I am appealing to the community. I am passionate about trading and I'm having a very difficult period right now. I lost everything female, apartment ... I work all day and I do not have time for trading. I appeal to you all to know if someone could give me an expert advisor that I can go back. I shall be grateful extremment and thank you all in advance. Best regards.

Hi lounissart,

Your post looks like internet flooding (our community is not related to the subject you are trying to explain sorry) :)

But your question is reasonalble.
I am suggesting to you (and to other newbies) to spend some more time for this website concerning the services - you can make some money from some services.
It is difficult to explain in short way but you should spend some time for this mql5 portal just to understand your possibilities.

Anyway, enivid is right. But I can repeat - read this site to understand the possiblities.

 

Oluwadare Paul Oguntosin
633
Oluwadare Paul Oguntosin  

You can simply subscribe to your desired  signal services of theis website and have your account run on VPS. That is my suggestion for you.

Also have some time out of non to learn about forex trading, Though it caries high rest but it also have its advantages.

Tonny Obare
39024
Tonny Obare  

Hello, sorry for losing your wife and apartment due to trading. Most people rush to forex thinking its a get rich quick scheme and this is very dangerous. Never invest money you are not ready to loose in forex and after losing, dont rush to add another bunch until you've sit back and realised where you went wrong. Take for instance you have a million dollars right and we have a spin and win wheel that has 75% chance of winning and 25% chance of losing. If you are told that a win means you get the amount you enter and losing means taking away the amount what would you do? Here is what you shouldnt do:

1) Dont enter with a big part of your million because incase you lose you will lose all or a big part of your money; lose your wife, get kicked out for non payment of rent etc etc

2) Dont enter with a big part of your million

It would be better to enter with something like 50k that way even if you lose consecutively, you will still be in the game and have a chance to recover your loses. Thats the first lesson you should learn in forex if you still feel the greed to gain quick take a 1 year break until you relax first. Without training yourself to trade patiently not a ea nor a good strategy will help you.

To add comments, please log in or register