Failed to load data on products

I have trouble downloading EAs in demonstration, the error in my metatrader is this "failed to load data on products (read failed [12002])."

which link?

josejjm:
I have trouble downloading EAs in demonstration, the error in my metatrader is this "failed to load data on products (read failed [12002])."

This is important : how good is your internet connection at the moment ?.

Restart the MT5. When you double click the product icon, and a new windows is opened to show product description, wait for that description to fully load, usually until the picture of the product is fully loaded.

Then you can download the demo - and read the journal tab if the downloading is OK. If you still have error, wait for a few minute, server may be busy, then try again.

However this depend on your internet connection though :(.

How to Post a Product in the Market
How to Post a Product in the Market
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Publish your interesting applications in the Market, and they will be immediately available to all traders who use MetaTrader 5 worldwide. The Market is a great opportunity to earn, with an immediate transfer to the account and convenient statistics to help you analyze purchases and downloads of demo versions of your products. All MQL5 programs in the Market are automatically encrypted for a specific buyer, allowing up to three activations, and do not require additional protection from your side.
Reason: