How to fix signal subscription issue?

I subscribed to a signal, but every time I tried to enable it, I got errors shown in image. Please instruct how to fix it. Thanks!
Files:
p1.png  58 kb

MarketArt:
I subscribed to a signal, but every time I tried to enable it, I got errors shown in image. Please instruct how to fix it. Thanks!
You can open an account with the provider's broker. Then your symbols will be the same.

Great, thanks!

MarketArt:
MarketArt, if you don't mind telling us (coz this is rather important), what broker did you use and what signal you subscribed when you tried that ?, 

phi.nuts:
MarketArt, if you don't mind telling us (coz this is rather important), what broker did you use and what signal you subscribed when you tried that ?, 

How to setting the lot proportion?

for example, their lot is to big and our money just a little.

or vice versa.

Thank you very much

Raden.Batman@gmail.com

raden.batman:

How to setting the lot proportion?

for example, their lot is to big and our money just a little.

or vice versa.

Thank you very much

Raden.Batman@gmail.com

Would you please not hijacking some one else topic asking different question !, The topic is discussing why there are error when subscribing to some signal, and you are asking about lot calculation.

Since you're new here, it's better to use mql5 search (www.mql5.com/en/search) and search before asking a question. Some answer to your question can be found in here Signal : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signal

And please don't post your email address, unless you expect to get some spams, just tell to PM you if that necessary.

You may as well delete your email now. 

phi.nuts:

I subscribed to this signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/2106

My platform: MetaQuote-Demo.

Thanks! 

MarketArt:

I subscribed to this signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/2106

My platform: MetaQuote-Demo.

Thanks! 

Thank you very much :)
Reason: