Do you believe there is an ultimate forex secret or constant that has not yet been discovered and would lead to the perfect 100% strategy if discovered

• 53% (18)
  • 47% (16)
Total voters: 34

There are two many variants for there to be a "master key". Too many institutions moving money about like parish priests who have rumours about them. All highly suspect and rigged for their benefit and not punters like you or I.

perfect 100% strategy !?    like fibonacci ?!

no, but about broker and their Behavior ?!

TIMisthebest:

Yes, they are sharks. As long as you realise that when you give them your money it is down to you to navigate your way through all their cons too. They, like punters, are in it for themselves.

Slow, steady and simple.

TIMisthebest:

perfect 100% strategy !?    like fibonacci ?!

Fibonacci isnt quite it. I just referenced it because it apparently uses some mathematical constant to allegedly predict movement.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Mathematical Constants
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Mathematical Constants
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Mathematical Constants - Documentation on MQL5

tonny:

Fibonacci isnt quite it. I just referenced it because it apparently uses some mathematical constant to allegedly predict movement.
yes.

Time travel ...

Aaronsebaronse:
Time travel ...

This is a good one but it might also help brokers go back and manipulate the market.

Aaronsebaronse:
Time travel ...
LOOP
Reason: