Data Mining

Hi all,

I'm a beginner at MQL programming and I've just created some E.A with MQL5 until today! Now I have enough time to work on higher level of programming and I'll work on DataMining method.Could you help me to start from witch point and introduce me the best references?

Thanks in advanced.

Alinagoo

Forum

Data Mining

newdigital, 2013.09.16 15:27

The only I found on the forum is this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/8209/330760#comment_330760 - at least - this word (datamining) was mentioned there once sorry :)

alinagoo:

Hi all,

I'm a beginner at MQL programming and I've just created some E.A with MQL5 until today! Now I have enough time to work on higher level of programming and I'll work on DataMining method.Could you help me to start from witch point and introduce me the best references?

Thanks in advanced.

Alinagoo
There are a lot articles about data, for example Neural Networks. Do you have more precise details about what you need ?

angevoyageur:
There are a lot articles about data, for example Neural Networks. Do you have more precise details about what you need ?

Newdigital and angevoyageur thanks.

I heard about Neural Networks and Genetic Algorithm and symmetric differential and etc but, as a beginner I need to know which of them is perfect for financial data analyzing and what are the references! I also want to see if there is any kind of example or road map. Neural network, it self, is a college course or Doctorate field! I can't read all books and principles about Neural networks!

thanks

alinagoo:

Newdigital and angevoyageur thanks.

I heard about Neural Networks and Genetic Algorithm and symmetric differential and etc but, as a beginner I need to know which of them is perfect for financial data analyzing and what are the references! I also want to see if there is any kind of example or road map. Neural network, it self, is a college course or Doctorate field! I can't read all books and principles about Neural networks!

thanks

This is only an example. You question is too wide and makes no sense to me : "the references of what is perfect for financial analyzing..."

Try the Search Engine to find some articles that can interest you.

Reason: