Help with signals subrictions error: Specified account already being used as a signal. Signals resale is prohibited. - page 2

Problem is you subscribed to signal service and you are trying to use same account to provide signal. This is prohbited as per rules. either cancel your subscription to signal service or create and use new account for providing signal. you cannot sell someone else signals on your name. 

Happy Forex Trading

Kliton:
Can i convert my account signal provider to not mql signal provider account?

If you want to subscribe, and you are also a signal provider, then you have to cancel your status as signal provider. Write and request to Service Desk about that. 

Thanks to all ;)

Got the same problem.

I've already canceled this account as signal provider but the error still exists.

This problem solved?

katque:
This problem solved?
Which problem. It's not a problem, you can't use the same account as provider and as subscriber.

angevoyageur:
Which problem. It's not a problem, you can't use the same account as provider and as subscriber.
The problem is when you canceled already using it as provider a long time ago you should be able to switch.

fitz:
The problem is when you canceled already using it as provider a long time ago you should be able to switch.

Not. Please read the rules of Signal Service carefully.

Only one Signal can be set up with respect to one trading account. The account that currently is or has ever been subscribed to another Signal cannot be used to create a Signal.

Reason: