Problem with EA use it here

Hi,

I want to learn MQL5, came from MQL4. I'm not an expert but can program an EA in MT4. I want to learn these code because I think the Backtesting and Forward Testing here is much more simple, and the software use all the cores in our computers.

So I download the manual, and is VERY EXTENSE. So read an article to learn how to code a simple EA. You can download the MQL5 file, but doesnt work. I undestand that MT5 is beta yet, so maybe is just that... they are still changing some things, thats why a code of 2 years is not working with the version currently available.

These is the article: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/100

I also attached the file here. 

If someone can download the file in the bottom and explain what is wrong, I will be much appreciated. That way I can learn what is bad and start coding in MQL5.

Hope someone could help me!!! 

Step-By-Step Guide to writing an Expert Advisor in MQL5 for Beginners
Step-By-Step Guide to writing an Expert Advisor in MQL5 for Beginners
  • Samuel Olowoyo
  • www.mql5.com
The Expert Advisors programming in MQL5 is simple, and you can learn it easy. In this step by step guide, you will see the basic steps required in writing a simple Expert Advisor based on a developed trading strategy. The structure of an Expert Advisor, the use of built-in technical indicators and trading functions, the details of the Debug mode and use of the Strategy Tester are presented.
Files: