I'm really having trouble

OK so, For example, I was looking at the GBP past couple weeks, most of the reports I read on forexfactory from the red flag news, like reading the report from them, where all hawkish/bullish but then the bank statement comes out and it was very bearish/dovish. Push the GBP down for 2 straight days, now this week it is appearing the GBP is bullish again, so my question is, how do I determine when bullish or bearish. Is it by the reports how the past couple weeks they were bullish, go by that, that the GBP will be bullish, or the bank statement which was dovish and I thought that would've meant the GBP to be weak until a major bullish event could turn it around. in a event like this again, where it is bullish then goes dovish from the bank statement, Should I wait a couple days after a major event like the bank statement and then trade bullish again or ?? I don't see any red flag events on forex factory that indicate any new major news for the GBP

I've struggled with fundamentals for a while now, and its very aggravating so please any help will be appreciated.

thank you all very much

maple:
OK so, For example, I was looking at the GBP past couple weeks, most of the reports I read on forexfactory from the red flag news, like reading the report from them, where all hawkish/bullish but then the bank statement comes out and it was very bearish/dovish. Push the GBP down for 2 straight days, now this week it is appearing the GBP is bullish again, so my question is, how do I determine when bullish or bearish. Is it by the reports how the past couple weeks they were bullish, go by that, that the GBP will be bullish, or the bank statement which was dovish and I thought that would've meant the GBP to be weak until a major bullish event could turn it around. in a event like this again, where it is bullish then goes dovish from the bank statement, Should I wait a couple days after a major event like the bank statement and then trade bullish again or ?? I don't see any red flag events on forex factory that indicate any new major news for the GBP

I've struggled with fundamentals for a while now, and its very aggravating so please any help will be appreciated.

thank you all very much

If you want to trader trend, follow the cb bank rates and be prepared to have orders opened for a long time

That all means : without correct MM, no way to trade long term trends

Reason: