Selecting an Android smartphone for mobile terminal operation - page 5

barabashkakvn:
It can't be half free. It's just a marketing ploy. Just connect to your work PC and corporate network a couple of times and that's it! Get your money's worth.
I use the non-commercial free version. It doesn't charge me any money, I can manage my home PC from anywhere as long as I have internet.

artmedia70:
I use the non-commercial free version. It doesn't charge me any money, I can control my home PC from anywhere as long as I have internet access.
How can you let an inherently paid program into your garden? Aren't you worried about the safety of your data?

Alexey:
It'll be enough and there'll be plenty left over. I had a 32GB hard disk 10 years ago. How fast technology is going

Yes, it was once the stuff of science fiction.

I wouldn't be surprised if in a couple of years the terminal would appear on a wristwatch.)

aleks557:

I wouldn't be surprised if in a couple of years the terminal appears on a wristwatch)

What's stopping it from happening today? ))

aleks557:

yes, it was once the stuff of science fiction.

I wouldn't be surprised if in a couple of years the terminal would appear on a wristwatch)

Well, if agent and mail are already in place, it's not a problem to set up a terminal.

mmmoguschiy:
What's stopping you from doing it today? ))

barabashkakvn:
How can you let an inherently fee-based programme into your garden? Not worried about keeping your data safe?
erase windows now! )))))

Alexey:
If you have an agent and mail, it's not a problem to install the terminal.

and yes indeed, here's a look at the specs of one smart phone

the only thing that's questionable is the screen extension 240x240

aleks557:

And yes indeed, here's a look at the specs of one smart phone

the only thing that is questionable is the 240x240 screen extension

What's that? An MP4 player?
Reason: