Proof Of Successful Traders??? - page 2

market has many successful trader but they don't show their result online. the most my friend like that.

Proof? :):)

Successful traders always keep silent online. They just are making tons of cash and they cannot afford to waste it online, share and get nothing out of it. That's the whole truth.

ganddy:
Successful traders always keep silent online. They just are making tons of cash and they cannot afford to waste it online, share and get nothing out of it. That's the whole truth.

Sorry : what is that chart about?

TamFX:
Sorry : what is that chart about?

A proof :):)

techmac:
A proof :):)

Of what? Another 2008?

A successful trader is a trader who know how to compound. Run a report and you would see how successful you are.

I believe, there is not a soul who be capable of consider himself as a good trader. Because, in this trading stage, after passing a long time, you can’t predict the foregone conclusion of this market with certainly. Actually, in my trading life, I am not trying to become a good trader.

Successful trader is the one that don't trade with emotions. He will be the one following his trading plan in all of his trades. He won't be getting mad one loses and doing revenge trading to get the most out of market after some loss.

Why should anybody prove that? For what?

Reason: