Auto Scroll Trading Screen?

I have 12 to 16 charts on my 23" monitor and they are still small.  Of course the bigger monitor gets more charts than little monitors but I am working in the jungle in Bolivia on new pipelines.

I can't just do what I want with multiple screens, etc. 

I searched for something that would turn LIVE charts into a slideshow so you could continiously watch but not be constantly clicking.  What I do now when I don't tile all the screens is put them on cascade and then click through ....  it Works but I wonder if there could be a way to automate this?

Michael Maggi:

I have 12 to 16 charts on my 23" monitor and they are still small.  Of course the bigger monitor gets more charts than little monitors but I am working in the jungle in Bolivia on new pipelines.

I searched for something that would turn LIVE charts into a slideshow so you could continiously watch but not be constantly clicking.  What I do now when I don't tile all the screens is put them on cascade and then click through ....  it Works but I wonder if there could be a way to automate this?

Sure it can be automated, just describe precisely what you want and hire a coder.

Michael Maggi:

Yeah, there is a function for taking chartsnapshot, so write a script that will take snapshot at your desired interval and save in a particular folder. From there you should be able to see all snapshots as a slideshow in any picture viewing utility