Inheritance from Trade classes

Hi,

I am sory if this question seems very basic. 

I need to use a "Position" or "Trade" class as my base class to then add some extra properties and methods to it. Problem is I am not professional in this field and don't know the name of this trade or position class. 

I want to use mql4 due some advantages it has over mql5. One advantage of interest is ability to have both "buy" and "sell" positions open at the same time. If mql5 lets users to do this, then mql5 is preferable.

Thanks a lot!

Searja0:

Hi,

I am sory if this question seems very basic. 

I need to use a "Position" or "Trade" class as my base class to then add some extra properties and methods to it. Problem is I am not professional in this field and don't know the name of this trade or position class. 

I want to use mql4 due some advantages it has over mql5. One advantage of interest is ability to have both "buy" and "sell" positions open at the same time. If mql5 lets users to do this, then mql5 is preferable.

Thanks a lot!

An MT5 Hedge account allow to open buy and sell at the same time.

Alain Verleyen:

An MT5 Hedge account allow to open buy and sell at the same time.

Thanks Alain!

I read the document that describes this concept, does it mean that for example for each open buy position, you can only have one open sell position or can have multiple ones?

Reason: