Friends list disappeared from profile page

Annoying to ask for help on such an issue, but somehow my friends list disappeared from my Profile page and I can't find where to restore them.  I checked the settings and the box for displaying friends is checked but something else is wrong.  Any suggestions would help. Thanks in advance.

Try this go to Privacy Who can see my friends list---Me  Save then again go to Privacy who can see my friends ---all. Who knows maybe works.

Hello, yes I tried that. 

. Just now I went and chekced again: all boxes check and all drop down menus ALL .... Everybody can do and see everything.   I saved and then saved again and it said it was successful both time.  This is why I don't understand.

Michael Maggi:

Hello, yes I tried that. 

. Just now I went and chekced again: all boxes check and all drop down menus ALL .... Everybody can do and see everything.   I saved and then saved again and it said it was successful both time.  This is why I don't understand.

Still do not see friends in your profile? i see them when click on your profile.

Yes, still not visible.  If you see them and I don't, there must be some "hide" button or bug that I cannot see.

Suddenly it appears with me not doing anything else.

Anyway problema fixed. Thanks for trying... maybe it just took time.

That was black magic for sure :)

the same thing has happened to me. No more friends list. I can't add or remove friends :(

lucky people ... my friends list is appearring to me all the time with 1,181 friends on the right side of the profile page when I am making browser window as a full screen (pressing F11).

It appears/disappears following the window and font size of your browser.
Reason: