Only US currency pairs available

To add comments, please log in or register
Karen Vermaak
Karen Vermaak  
I recently installed MT4 on a new PC and the interface is different. I am only seeing US currency pairs, whereas in the version I had installed before I could access all the currency pairs. Is there a way to see all the pairs in this new version?
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Did you check in Market Watch window?

You can add the pairs in Market Watch window: right mouse click on Market Watch window to see hidden symbols, if yes (hidden) so press 'Show' button.
whroeder1
whroeder1  
Karen Vermaak: I recently installed MT4 on a new PC and the interface is different.
I am only seeing US currency pairs, whereas in the version I had installed before I could access all the currency pairs. Is there a way to see all the pairs in this new version?
  1. Nothing has changed to my knowledge. Are you sure you downloaded MT4 from your broker? What version? (Help -> About)
  2. Same as always, Market Watch -> right click -> Show All
Fernando Carreiro
Fernando Carreiro  
Karen Vermaak: I recently installed MT4 on a new PC and the interface is different. I am only seeing US currency pairs, whereas in the version I had installed before I could access all the currency pairs. Is there a way to see all the pairs in this new version?
  1. From where did you download the "installer" - from MetaQuotes or your Broker? If from MetaQuotes, then it installs MetaTrader 5 and not 4 (so download it from your Broker).
  2. Are you using the same Broker and Account on both setups or different ones? Each Broker and/or Account can have different symbols available to you.
  3. Add or Remove symbols to your Market Watch window as not all are display by default.
To add comments, please log in or register