Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 225

My EA places multiple trades in a row, thus adding to an open position. Let's take an example: First trade: open a sell position of 0.01 lot EURUSD Second trade, some time later: open a sell position of 0.01 lot EURUSD Third position, some time after the second trade: open a sell position of 0.02
Hi there, Complete beginner here... so a few weeks ago I'm trying to make a simple Crossover MA EA using MQL5, everything seems fine and I got no error message, but after I try it on a demo account, I start having a problem. so I want to make my EA open only one position for each market/pair, but
I am trying to connect to mysql from an expert advisor using the libmysql.dll library but I get a strange error 'Access violation read to 0x000003B0'.Can anyone tell me how to solve the problem?
hi, so I implemented this strategy of mine where I draw some sloping fibots starting at the open of the day or week or month, and then track the sloping lines and place pending orders on the two lines that bracket price, both orders in the direction of the slope(bullish/bearish) and I do so through
Dears, kindly note that after my PC windows updated I lost an activation and i hope you can help me regain my activation as it was mentioned on forum by metaquotes announcement regarding windows 10 updates. Regards, Mohammad Aqel
I have coded my first EA and am now running it on a demo account. While doing this I noticed an effect which is undesired: I have a chart opened (e.g. EURUSD, H1) and have started the EA on this chart. Autotrading is enabled and the EA seems to be doing what it is supposed to be doing. In order to
Hi guys, does anyone know a fast & simple way to access the current iteration when you run the Strategy Tester with a set of parameter combinations? Cheers, Marcel
Hi guys, I'm using this code to fetch the close price of the previous candle MqlRates mrate[];double Close_Price;Close_Price=mrate[1].close; Sometimes I get the correct price (1.12086) and other times I get a wrong price (1.1208600000000001) How can I remove all of these extra digits
Hello Team! I wanted to create a Signal with an account I have already used in the past. Now I get the information, that this signal was already been used. If I look under Signals (archive etc.) ... this signal is deleted already ... Can anybody give me a solution how to create a signal for an
  EA needed  (1)
Hello, I am looking for a EA that will help me to avoid setting a Stop Loss order in the market Instead, it will close the position if the stop level was touched. Is there such a EA for downloading
Hi, Wondered if someone could help, I subscribed to a signal a couple of days ago, but it isn't copying over to my account. At first I assumed it was due to slippage, but there has been a number of trades now and still not copied. My account is MT5 and running on the MQL5 supplied vps
Need some advice before I request the EA to be programmed. The basic criteria as per below and I want to know if this is achievable and open to suggestions if this will be too complex for one expert to handle. Can be traded with or without a filter - The filter is an indicator based on higher non
got new issue! sorry to keep asking for help but this one is just simply weird! MA crossover wrote million times by everyone here... here is my code but instead of MA crossover i use EMA & AMA cross over i tested as usual work very quick with MA crossover but as soon as i change it one of them to
Good morning, i need to know how much the platform will automatically pick up the next renewal of VPS rent . Is the value under Price column in My Subscribsion tab? Tyvm for your answer
#property copyright "objemmanuel"#property link "https://www.mql5.com"#property version "1.00"input int TrendPeriod=5;input int SmoothingCoefficient=2;input int HistoryBars=5000;input int stopLoss=100;input int takeProfit=100;input double volume=0.01;enum orderType{ orderBuy
  iBars() takes forever  (11   1 2)
Build 2190 My platform was crashing when I ran my code. I slimmed it right down to this input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TF_Lowest = PERIOD_D1; // Time frame 1 (Lowest)string SymbolArray[];bool FirstTick=true;//+------------------------------------------------------------------+void
Hey guys just got weird issue well i solved other way i wanted to collected all pairs Close price on end of each day i used iClose(_Symbol,_Period,1); i used SymbolInfoDouble and MqlRates instead query finished quickly! wondering is there some issue with iClose in MQL5?! i didnt have this sluggish
I am testing an EA with Visual mode enabled, the issue I am having is that everytime I run a test the visual mode opens in another tab, how can I run it from the same window everytime without manually having to close the previous windows before running a test
[Deleted]
Hi, Is there any way to retrieve the account owner's name in the Strategy Tester when testing EAs? Running AccountInfoString (ACCOUNT_NAME) in the Strategy Tester returns "Tester" instead of the account owner's name. I'm running MT5 2361. Thanks
  EA Martingale  (2)
Buongiorno, Chiedo indicazioni per trovare un EA che utilizza Martingale. Chiedo anche quali broker ti consentono di negoziare con micro account e leva finanziaria almeno 1: 500 o superiore. Infine, ti chiedo se conosci la possibilità di testare la possibilità di due o più incroci contemporaneamente
  signal download  (1)
I have mt4 on my pc. the broket account is live on MT4 and working. as i am selecting to buy a signal from MQL5, it is asking to download MT5. however, i think that it should automatically give me option to download from my existing MT4 platform that is running. The signal is not compatible with
Hi coders ! well for a start, I'm not much of a professional coder, I'm still learning and I'm also sorry for my English language, i just hope you'll understand. thanks OK. so i have this EA I've been working on for some time now on MQL5, The problem is that it takes multiple trade on one candle
Hello, I am experiencing a real challenge in order to use the <name removed > with Metatrader 5. Thanks for your help
Hello, I'm just wondering if i follow a signal which trades UK100, would it works with an ECN account? Wondering because the symbol i have is FTSE100. Would it be traded
Hi, I am trying to migrate my chart ea on my vps server mql5 but its not getting successful. Can I try a bit far server like 7.841 ms? Coz all nearby 1.984 ms couldn't able to connect
I have an EA running that has the potential to open a new pending order with each new candle that gets created. I'm now trying to delete the oldest pending order that was created so that each currency only has one pending order at a time. However, I'm getting error 4108 when calling OrderDelete()
Hi all, I am trying to create an EA using the wizzard but the custom indicator i want to use is not visible in the drop down menu. Can someone help me with this? Many thanks
Hi, I have two EA trade the same product, each EA sent a buy market order to the market with different comments (EA1BUY1, EA2BUY2) , however, MT5 combine my two trades as 1 position (netting mode) and if i am trying to find whats the comment of my position, it always return the latest trade comment
Hi!! I am testing two EA at same time but I can not identify which EA open each order...Would you mind to tell me which code shall I include in the EA code in order to identify each order in MT5? I mean, I can see this in my MT5 EURUSD, Buy 0.01 1.09046 --> 1.09474 2020.04.09 16:00:02 SL = 1.08645
Hello, I am making an exit strategy automation code, I started it as script but then thought that it much better to be EA to use OnTick() event handler but the problem is that it keep opening trades when I run it or when a trade is close !!!! I think this comes from auto generated code in OnInit()