Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 224

Hi, im having a problem on limiting the numbers of the Orders that my EA makes in the same candle. I attached the print showing my problem. I want to do something like: input int max_orders_per_candle = 2; if(TradeSignal==true && orders_in_actual_candle<max_orders_per_candle) { //now i execute the
I have created a news trading EA but when submitting it to the market approval and moderation, the automatic approval system says it has errors when it does not. It says it places no trades, whereas it does place trades the settings need to be for a specific time and date. Please can someone suggest
Hello, I saw it mentioned on the forum that we should initialize all buffers. However, when I look at examples (like CCI or Envelopes) I don't see any initialization happening. Being precise, should I have the following snippet in my every indicator, in the onCalculate? if(prev_calculated == 0)
Hi Is it possible to build an EA which can test the indicator conditions and place/close the orders accordingly on different/multiple currencies simultaneously. I tried in script module:- 1) Getting list of all instruments provided by broker. 2)Tested them one by one based on indicator conditions
Hi guys, I believe I am worse at trading than a bot :-) so I am looking into building my own bots. M y idea is to build several bots for several market condition... (Shorting.. longing and range bots..) Last week I have been working non stop on a simple shorting bot (I use AE Builder). Today I did
Could you please help me solving my errors ? I just started programming and I have no idea how to solve this
  sendmail  (5)
HI everyone, I have a code that sends me an email when a trade goes to stop loss. I would like to change this code so that the email is sent to me only when the trade is opened Thank you
Dear Friends I need a "quick and dirty" EA, script or Indi which can read RSI Data from a chart. The only special thing is, that i need to set a Time Interval to store the Data. for Example, i attach it on M5 Timeframe but Timeinterval is 2 minutes. So that mean all Data which are in csv generated
So I am working with an EA that gets info from Ichimoku, here is my code: int i_def = iIchimoku ( _Symbol , _Period , 9 , 26 , 52 ); double tenkan[],kijun[],senkouA[],senkouB[],chikou[]; ArraySetAsSeries (tenkan, true ); ArraySetAsSeries (kijun, true ); ArraySetAsSeries (senkouA, true );
My code for a trailing stop does not work, can someone please advise me on what is wrong with the code if(PositionsTotal()>0){ for(int i=0;i>=0;i++) { /*string position =PositionGetSymbol( i);int TYPE=PositionGetInteger(POSITION_TYPE);// buyif(TYPE==POSITION_TYPE_BUY);{double profitpoint=
Dear Experts I need advise on how to attach my EA to a manually opened position. Also if a chart on which an EA is attached is delete I lose the EA's tracking in the chart. Can this be reinstated? Any suggestions would be most appreciated.
  error 4802  (1)
Hola a todos tengo este error estado estudiando este error y he probado 1 cambiar la terminal 2 volver a copilar todos los indicadores 3 examinado el codigo del indicador no encuentro el fallo por ningun lado dejo el indicador y la estrategia gracias por la ayuda
This Is My Expert Code. I am going to have Automatic Trading according another indicator data (Test_SellBuyPoints). Whenever I want do debug my code and step by step running, I give "Critical error occurred, debugging is stopped", message in line 38 of my code which is if(IndHandle<0) nothing is
[Deleted]
Hi all, for the last couple of days I tried to code an EA for my manuel trading system which is based on the Kalman Velocity indicator. I dont get any error or warnings in Metaeditor, but the EA doesnt open any position. Could someone help me here? The idea behind the EA is a simple cross over the
  Problem with  (1)
Hello, i want to check day of week using TimeToStruct within OnTick, when new bar occurs. The problem: Day of week is constant. TimeToStruct on latest completed bar fetched with CopyRates, returns no error an also the bar date is changing. void OnTick(){ if(new_bar() == true) {
Hello, i search any solutions for close one or more order opened manualy with my EA manager following the instruction "CLOSE ALL ORDER WITH COMMENT...". Example: I have a very good and profitable manual strategy with one or more position on markets... In a manual trading is not possible specifi a ID
I'm using MT5 hedging account and I'm trying to open an opposite market order (hedging order). I'm using MT5 hedging platform. The problem is when I open the hedging order the existing order gets closed, why is that? Here is my order opening code. // Open buy market order if (close[ 0 ] > ma[ 0 ]
In the back tester, I switched from H4 to D1, and the EA died. So, I dug into the problem. It turns out that I have an iMA I use for determining trend with a period of 320. Granted that 320 hours is very different from 320 days, and I would likely scale this value back for logical considerations, I...
Hi, all I have problem with optimization , problem is when optimization good setup value is start from 30,000 passed tasks example , I start set value everyting from 1 to 1000, then when optimize every thing start from 1 ,2 3, 4 right, that make 30,000 passed tasks, then after 30000 start got
how can i do that . after closing the candle
Hello, here https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/basis/function/operationoverload explain how to overload operators in MQL5. For example with the first example (suppose I use a class instead a struct) in the link I try: class complex { double re; // Real part double im; //
I know this is probably a long shot but here we go. A while ago, i found a simple lot size calculator script (which was only over a line or two) but after having my computer die, I can't seem to find the original post so I'm wondering if anybody has something of the sort. Cheers TomCallan
Hell All . i am trying to install some indicators to MT5. But all time these indicator does not show on MT5 Chart. Here are indicators links bellow, https://www.mql5.com/en/code/19639 https://www.mql5.com/en/code/14143 https://www.mql5.com/en/code/15908
Hi, I was wondering if there is an EA out there that can calculate my lot size based off where I want to put my stop loss for trading on the 1 minute chart? If anyone has used Forex tester I would like it be similar to the "droplet" button where you can place you stop where you want when you go to
Good afternoon everyone. I am seeking for someone who can put a system together that can trade SPECIFIC formations automatically with my own personal set of rules based of my trading strategy . i.e. W and M formations, Head & Shoulders, U and Cup formations ? Is there something out like this already
Hi guys :) I'm looking for EA like this: I take BUY and EA take BUY's on every next bullish candle. The SELL trades works in analogic way.  Excample: Thanks for help :)
Dear experienced traders, I subscribe a signal, but the signal works exactly same as one of a EA I bought.... What should I do? Is here any rule for that? Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
Hi! I'm trying to build a system with multiple EAs and want to limit the loss that every EA can perform in a specific period of time. Let say I want to limit an EA to lose up to 1% of the account balance in a single month (if the EA loses already 1% of the account balance, it will not be able to
Hi    I am writing some code to try modifying my order , I keep getting this message in the strategy tester failed modify order #2 buy 0.00  at market sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 -> 1.28769 (1.28669), sl: 1.27452 tp: 1.29569 [Invalid request] the trade is being opened normally but modification fails...
Hello, I have seen that you bought an EA. I have a question that I can't find an answer. There is a new EA update.How can I update the EA without spending an activation? The update button does not appear in the market and if I delete it and download it again, an activation is spent. Nor was it