Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 219

Hi, I recived the message Stop Loss invalid: 2020.09.14 22:47:26.559 2020.09.01 09:04:04 failed modify #306 buy 5 WINV20 sl: 100470, tp: 100490 -> sl: 100472, tp: 100490 [Invalid stops] 2020.09.14 22:47:26.559 2020.09.01 09:04:04 CTrade::OrderSend: modify WINV20 (sl: 100472, tp: 100490) [invalid
I'm suddenly not seeing the EA's I choose to demo in my list in MT4. When I click on the Demo button under the EA website, it opens a dialogue box asking me wether I have MT4 or not - I click yes and MT4 opens. But the EA is not present. I've tried closing and opening MT4 terminal, but doesn't help
Hi! Please see subject thanks. I am exporting data and using a spreadsheet to backtest and well, it's taking a loooonng time to do anything. In addition to allowing the user to specify the expiry time, ideally this strategy tester can also include money management intelligence eg Martingale or
Hello everyone, Need help, want to know how Damjan is calculated
Hi, I have purchased an EA and it shows in my "Market / Purchased" tab but clicking on the "Install" does nothing. I operate my Mt4 on a remote windows server. I have tried turning the firewall off and installing, still nothing. I have installed the EA on my home machine to see if it would work, it
  Entry problem  (6)
Hi, everyone. I need to set my entries for when low[0] < low[1] sell, but I can´t do that, could you help me? when write: //*****************************VOID ON TICK---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a problem with my trailing stop. Didn´t work! I need to set it only with profit positions and for example I like to set it at 15 point and set Steps with 10 Points. Anyone help Me? I think this problem is : int digits_adjust= 1 ; if (digits== 3 || digits== 5 )
Hello, does anyone have a formula to calculate the change percentage as shown below? thanks
Does anyone knows any work around the limitation that can allow me to copy more than one signal unto the same trading Acct, I fully understand the risk, but with proper risk setting on each signal coming in, one can setup a portfolio that thrives over all kinds of market phases
I am trying to code a hedge terminal EA please help me with mql5 hedge terminal close all positions my simple code not closing any Buy position and please help me with 1-what is the code sequence to count positions, get tikets, select tickets, put tickets to an Array, get tickets from array, select
Hi, How do I code, for e.g 1 entery has entered and exit from within certain condition, however the current condition still allow for another entry to enter. but I dont want. I want to wait for next round of entry event to occur. how do I make the code to wait for next round of event before entering
I have a problem with my trailing stop. Didn´t work! I need to set it only with profit positions and for example I like to set it at 15 point and set Steps with 10 Points. Anyone help Me
Hi there. I'm faced with problem of limits for usage RAM. I have 128GB RAM but I see that MT5 has a limit: 14.5GB for one processor thread and all remaind required memory loads into disk, but disk space isn't enough. Please, help me to unlock this limit, I want and to use my RAM more than 14.5Gb for
  EMA cross EA advice mql5  (11   1 2)
Hello world, I'm somewhat new to mql5 and forex automation in general. Recently I have been brushing up on c++ for the purpose of developing my own EA. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could provide me with a link to the source code of a working EMA cross strategy. My goal is to enter trades
Ok, I created an expert advisor that uses a couple of indicators and its been working great but one day last week one indicator gave me negative signal when it should have given me a positive during live trading. I thought it was an issue in my code, I was upset but I knew I could fix it by back
Hello people! :D All right? I have a question to solve about the use of pointers. I created this EA attached and I can not deallocate the use of RAM memory by the pointers present in EA. I already used delete on pointers and arrays and even then the RAM remains allocated just increasing the usage as
Hi, I am a newbie having a hard time understanding what is going on with this TP. Order #2 is executed correctly with TP=36.29, then nothing happens until partial realization order #3 is issued and executed. For some reason this triggers #4, which is the TP based on order #2. However, I suppose it
  Please Help  (24   1 2 3)
Please Help What is the solution to this problem ?? Please help and thank you
[Deleted]
I have an EA operating on MT5. I want it to open trades at GMT 0 to GMT+4. What do I use for EA start time
[Deleted]
I
I'm developing an EA, I'm reading a custom indicator using iCustom as the usual, but it creates multiple instances of the same indicator at backtest. Usual issue, indicator works absolutely fine when applied to a chart, however when i attempt to use via iCustom in an EA I have multiple instances
Hello everyone, I am new trader and learning automated trading . Just finished my code. But wgen i run my EA i get the following error "TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 1552 at 2020.06.05 20:00 exceeded)" Any suggestion to avoid this error will be appreciated. Thanks
  please help  (2)
i used one expert depond on the volatility and speed of candele in demo account and he have a good result but in the real account the result is different please any suggestion to do any thing i used broker Tickmill thanks
I purchased a market EA from work computer. But I need to enable and run the EA on my home computer. I did see the EA in the terminal on my work computer but have not attached the EA. Will I be able to run the EA from my home PC or will I need to delete the EA from my work PC terminal then attempt
Noob question. I'm trying to get my EA to take multiple trades, 1 per pair at a time to avoid FIFO. Example - EURUSD - 1 trade / GBPUSD - 1 Trade / USDCHF - 1 trade. The EA I am utilizing has settings for both MaxTrades/Tradesperbar . Can someone help me understand the difference, please. I don't
Subscribing a signal and config 0.5 deviation/slippage means the order will not be copyed if difference betwwen signal provider and signal copyer is not bigger then 0.5 , thats right ? Thank you
Hi, I was not happy about the performance of the current new updated version of the EA that I have on my VPS. But the issue is, I can't find the old license version anymore on the VPS side. I had even asked the technical support of my VPS to find it for me, but they also referred me contact your
Hello, is it possible to change the activations of one EA for the activations of another EA? The seller told me that he have no control on activations, only MQL5 have it. Thanks
Hi. Is it okay to shut down an AWS VM that have an EA purchased on the MQL market? I have an EA and, after disconnecting, I was unable to update to a new version. I was forced to install a new MT5 and activate a new copy, "burning" one activation. I was wondering if the act of shutting down the VM
I've already used up all 5 activations of purchased EA and I need more activations... How can I purchase more? Market doesn't give me an option to purchase more. It just said that I have already purchase this EA. Thank you