SymbolIsSynchronized

Hi

with the below function ,i can find if a symbl synchronized and updated or not.. is there there any way to synchronized a Symbol if its not synchronized? 

SymbolIsSynchronized

for example on my market watch i have 400 symbols, and till now i only used 5 of them ... so because regularly i use them on chart, data for these symbols synchronized and i have candle information .. when i open a new chart for new symbol system start to fetch information from server but its manual job and i have to open the chart for each single of symbols , i would like to know if its possible to get data of other symbols without opening the chart .. is it possible? 

mostafalotfi:

Hi

with the below function ,i can find if a symbl synchronized and updated or not.. is there there any way to synchronized a Symbol if its not synchronized? 

for example on my market watch i have 400 symbols, and till now i only used 5 of them ... so because regularly i use them on chart, data for these symbols synchronized and i have candle information .. when i open a new chart for new symbol system start to fetch information from server but its manual job and i have to open the chart for each single of symbols , i would like to know if its possible to get data of other symbols without opening the chart .. is it possible? 

See documentation here, there is a script to download data.

angevoyageur:
See documentation here, there is a script to download data.

Hi Alain,

thanks for sharing the link ,  

mostafalotfi:

Hi

Today I noted that my AUDCHF isn't synchronized but the price moved by receiving ticks... bah....
Reason: