How to customize fibonacci projection values ?

I'm learning about mql5 programming and I'm trying to make a function that identifies minimum and maximum prices and adds Fibonacci. I managed to insert fibonacci in the chart but I don't know how to customize the values after 100 and before 0 (yes, I want to put negative values!).
I tried several things but I wasn't successful because I ended up messing up the values between 0 and 100.
Can anyone tell me how to customize the values to make the projection in fibonacci?

The function I'm working on is like this now:

void FiboCreate(datetime price01DateTime, double price01, datetime price02DateTime, double price02) {

ObjectCreate(0,"FIBO",OBJ_FIBO,0,price01DateTime,price01,price02DateTime,price02);  
  ObjectSetInteger(0,"FIBO",OBJPROP_COLOR,FiboLinesColors);
  ObjectSetInteger(0,"FIBO",OBJPROP_LEVELCOLOR,0,FiboLinesColors);
  ObjectSetInteger(0,"FIBO",OBJPROP_LEVELS,20);

ObjectSetInteger(0,"FIBO",OBJPROP_RAY_RIGHT,true);

}

André Krebs:
I'm learning about mql5 programming and I'm trying to make a function that identifies minimum and maximum prices and adds Fibonacci. I managed to insert fibonacci in the chart but I don't know how to customize the values after 100 and before 0 (yes, I want to put negative values!).
I tried several things but I wasn't successful because I ended up messing up the values between 0 and 100.
Can anyone tell me how to customize the values to make the projection in fibonacci?

The function I'm working on is like this now:

this is how you create fibo with three levels: 0%, 100%, 120%

ObjectCreate(0,"FIBO",OBJ_FIBO,0,price01DateTime,price01,price02DateTime,price02);  
  ObjectSetInteger(0,"FIBO",OBJPROP_LEVELS,3);
  ObjectSetDouble(0,"FIBO",OBJPROP_LEVELVALUE,0, 0);
  ObjectSetString(0,"FIBO",OBJPROP_LEVELTEXT,0,"0");
  ObjectSetDouble(0,"FIBO",OBJPROP_LEVELVALUE,1, 1.00);
  ObjectSetString(0,"FIBO",OBJPROP_LEVELTEXT,1,"100");
  ObjectSetDouble(0,"FIBO",OBJPROP_LEVELVALUE,2, 1.20);
  ObjectSetString(0,"FIBO",OBJPROP_LEVELTEXT,2,"120");

Yashar Seyyedin #:

this is how you create fibo with three levels: 0%, 100%, 120%

Perfect!
Thank you very much.
Reason: