What might be the cause. There are trades being randomly closed by either VPS/EA. They are not hitting TP/SL.

I've observed while trading with an Expert Advisor (EA) and utilizing a Virtual Private Server (VPS) on MT5 that some of my trades aren't reaching their Take Profit (TP) or Stop Loss (SL) levels. These trades appear to be closing unexpectedly and have been negatively impacting my trading account. It appears as though the SL/TP levels are being removed from these trades. Could someone please assist me in resolving this issue?

Your topic has been moved to the section: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading — Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893

We can't see your computer nor read your mind. You will have to provide much more details, including output in the Experts and Journal logs.

Is this a 3rd party VPS or the MetaQuotes VPS service?

Is this your own EA or a 3rd party EA?

If it is a 3rd party EA, then discuss the issue with its author. If it is your own EA, then you may need to show some your code to troubleshoot.

Its a 3rd party EA I bought and I'm not getting any help from Him. The VPS service is a MetaQuotes one. I don't understand or know hot to read the journal logs on the VPS. So I can't seem to see what the issue is.

Sthembiso Ayanda:
I've observed while trading with an Expert Advisor (EA) and utilizing a Virtual Private Server (VPS) on MT5 that some of my trades aren't reaching their Take Profit (TP) or Stop Loss (SL) levels. These trades appear to be closing unexpectedly and have been negatively impacting my trading account. It appears as though the SL/TP levels are being removed from these trades. Could someone please assist me in resolving this issue?
Check if your EA is not using Close All function if trades reach certain loss or profit before hitting actual TP/SL

How do I check that?

Sthembiso Ayanda #:
How do I check that?
You don't have the source, so you can't.

If you bought the EA on mql, blame the author.

Reason: