Signal and experts

Can I have a signal and an expert working in the same account?

Of course, you can.
Even multi signals and experts.

BUT not on a MT5 VPS.

One VPS = ONE ACCOUNT that can have  many charts with EA's attached to each chart but only ONE SIGNAL.

I currently have 2 EA's running on my account = 2 charts each with an EA.

I tried to do a 2nd signal subscription and the VPS do not want to allow it - stating that there is already a signal attached to the account.

I bought a Auto Trade Copier ,but accurately i want to buy mt5 auto Trade copier , but i pay money that time wrongly go in to mt4 auto trade copier , so can i change to auto trade copier mt5 ? 

Barry Hendriks:

BUT not on a MT5 VPS.

One VPS = ONE ACCOUNT that can have  many charts with EA's attached to each chart but only ONE SIGNAL.

I currently have 2 EA's running on my account = 2 charts each with an EA.

I tried to do a 2nd signal subscription and the VPS do not want to allow it - stating that there is already a signal attached to the account.

Because one signal per trading account ...

mctien:
I bought a Auto Trade Copier ,but accurately i want to buy mt5 auto Trade copier , but i pay money that time wrongly go in to mt4 auto trade copier , so can i change to auto trade copier mt5 ? 

You can check Rules of Using the Market Service - if this possiobility exists so yes, if not so sorry ..
I look at the Rules of Using the Market Service and there is the following - 

In case disputes arise that cannot be resolved directly between the Buyer and the Seller ..

So, you can ask the seller for assistance ..

Iury Mendes Da Silva:
Can I have a signal and an expert working in the same account?

You can but its highly unadvisable, because you will meddle with the money an risk management, the signal provider (and the EA author) have in mind.

You can do it safely if you devide the risk and deposit load between the 2 (signal and EA) balancing the potential dangers.

Giang Nguyen:
Of course, you can.
Even multi signals and experts.

you cant have MULTI signals, ONE mt4 ONE signal subscription, but you can have ONE signal + multi EAs trading your acct

The only way around this restriction is to subscribe with a demo account and use a freebie copier to copy these trades from eg 2 signals into ONE live acct

this will not only INCREASE your risk, it can also lead to potential stop out and margin calls if not set properly. Understand fully how your EA will trade or how the signal will trade

eg you can subscribe to a signal that trades only from 0100-1600 base on average times and run an EA that sets to trade from 1700-2300

But since there is a potential possibility that provider of that signal can have open trades past average times, or that EA may also have open trades past that trading times (although maybe not open new trades coz of your settings as to when to open trades)

there is potential higher risk n unnecessary risks

Reason: