Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 52

About calculation lot size for subscribers in general so it is written in help file here https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/signals/signal_subscriber (started from the words "Copying Trading Operations, Volume Calculation".

and more:

List of changes in MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal builds :
Signals: Changed the algorithm for calculation of the copied deal's volume in case a Signal Source and a Subscriber have different leverages:

Current algorithm: A deal volume is changed in direct ratio to the correlation of a Signal Source's leverage with a Subscriber's one. It means that if a Signal Source having a leverage of 1:100 opens a deal of 1 lot, a Subscriber having a leverage of 1:500 will open a deal of 5 lots in case of 100% copying and a deposit matching by size and currency. A subscriber having a leverage of 1:10 will open a deal of 0.1 lots in similar conditions.

New algorithm: If subscriber's leverage exceeds the one of the Signal Source, it does not affect a volume of a copied deal. Otherwise, the deal volume is changed in direct ratio to the correlation of a Signal Source's leverage with a Subscriber's one.
It means that if a Signal Source having a leverage of 1:100 opens a deal of 1 lot, a Subscriber having a leverage of 1:500 will open a deal of 1 lot in case of 100% copying and a deposit matching by size and currency. A subscriber having a leverage of 1:10 will open a deal of 0.1 lots in similar conditions.

farhannasir:

when i subscribe to a signal service what is the standard lot size that will be used like i have an account of 500$ and i subscribe what will be the lot size used on my account ??

n i subscribed to a demo signal provider with my real account will this effect my real account i mean the executions will be on time or not ?
awaiting help .. thanks  

Execution? yes, may be on time. But it may be good to use same broker with signal provider to be fully sure about it. Anyway - try on demo first.

sir do i need to always connected to my terminal i mean let my laptop on to make sure that all trades are copied properly without any delay ?
n i am gonna try it first with only 20$ balance is it enough or do i need to increase it like 100$ ?

For now - yes, Metatrader should be open all the time. Because TET feature is not included in the metatrader 5 terminal.

Just read here (many traders asked about it) :

Forum

If meta trader is closed will signals still execute?

newdigital, 2013.03.05 12:23

You mean: can subscribers receive the signals if they metatrader/computer closed? I think - not yet. Because we do not have Trusted Execution Token (TET) for now. As I know - it is planned to be programmed in some build. Many traders (incl myself) are interesting in this TET settings.

what about the balance cos the service i subscribed has 10000$ but to check its working i am only risking 20$ will that be a problem in term of lot ?

when ever i try to subscribe to a signal service every time it says that few of the instruments will not be available for my account why dose it says this i dont understand pls help 

farhannasir:
when ever i try to subscribe to a signal service every time it says that few of the instruments will not be available for my account why dose it says this i dont understand pls help 
You have to choose a broker and an account that provides the same symbols as the providers.

but i trade on all the instruments what it says are not available ,, and i checked the slippage n it is low (which is good for me) the only thing that is the main problem is the balance rest is all good 

Hi there ... I am very new in here. Any body can help me where to start first and second.....?

You can read this article just to start : MetaTrader 5 - More Than You Can Imagine!
Reason: