Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 50

i want to know something like,

suppose , i am a signal copier,

the balance of my trader is 10000usd with 1:500 leverage

my balance is 1000usd with 1:1000 leverage

and my trader open trade with various lot like 1,2,3...

but iwant to trade open under my trader 0.01, 0.02,0.03,  (while my trader will open 1 lot , i will open 0.01lot, while open 3 lot i want to open o0.03 lot)

how can i set up this setting

maruflfc:

i want to know something like,

suppose , i am a signal copier,

the balance of my trader is 10000usd with 1:500 leverage

my balance is 1000usd with 1:1000 leverage

and my trader open trade with various lot like 1,2,3...

but iwant to trade open under my trader 0.01, 0.02,0.03,  (while my trader will open 1 lot , i will open 0.01lot, while open 3 lot i want to open o0.03 lot)

how can i set up this setting

Set your "Use no more than ...% deposit" to 10%.

And that is an excellent rule as Brokers get a chance to execute bulk orders using one of such Signal providers service...Infact, i suggest max should be 1:50 which gives a good liberty and feels subscribers in safe hand....

One more point i would suggest MQL5 brings in is keeping a SL or max open position days, if no SL is found on even a single order, cancel that signal service from same day itself and refund all subscribers full month fees. Many subscribers have been complaining on many Signal Services that they never keep SL and they keep orders floating for weeks....just to make profit from trade and have Signal Service show false profit %age growth. 

I also started a Signal Service but no order is kept more than 3 days. if the signal got wrong, the position needs to be closed immediately as trend has changed and there is no sense waiting for trend reversal. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

fahadsohail:

Hello Guys,

I'm new in here.I need to ask some questions.I am adding a new Signal and I am having issues.Please guide what does the fields relate with.

1. Login & Password.

I want to know what is the use of Login id and Password, do i have to put my mql5 Login id and password or i should put new Login id and password which will be used to Selling Signals.

2.Broker:

What is the role of broker in trading my signals and what broker should i Add.

Hey fahadsohail, here you go

Login/password is your MT4 or MT5 login id and password.  MQL5 needs to connect to your MT4 or MT5 to keep track of positions being opened or closed, so it can be copied on your subscribers, so login/password and broker are needed. If anyone is wrong, the MQL5 will not be able to connect to your Forex Account and copy your trades to your subsribers. 

So, add broker with whom you opened the account. just type the start word and it will fetch you the list of brokers with that word so you can select your broker, it is auto filter list in technical terms. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is it also possible to send Ger30 and US30 Signals?

Especially when Subscribers use a different Broker?

Basi:

Is it also possible to send Ger30 and US30 Signals?

Especially when Subscribers use a different Broker?

The subscriber has to check that his broker provides these symbols. If yes, it should work, why not.

How do I unsubscribe  from  trader so I can subscribe to another. Thanks

fxguy12:
How do I unsubscribe  from  trader so I can subscribe to another. Thanks
See the FAQ, point 20.

Hello

How do I unsubscribe from a signal? 

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service :

Can I unsubscribe from the Signal in the same way I subscribed to it?
You can cancel the Signal subscription in My Subscriptions on https://www.mql5.com/en/signals or directly in the terminal: see MetaTrader 5 Help → User Interface → Toolbox → Signals: Unsubscribe from Signal. If you unsubscribe from a fee-based Signal, the amount blocked in your account for payment of the subscription fee will be deducted from your account upon canceling the subscription.

Reason: