Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 88

How to set up the advantages when using MQL5?

john.brave:
How to set up the advantages when using MQL5?

MQL5 is programming language.
Are you asking about how to set up the advantages when you are coding your EA for MT5 using mql5 programming language?

Hi guys. which signal is a reliable signal please? the free once please

luckyme84:

Hi guys. which signal is a reliable signal please? the free once please

Signal promotion is prohibited on the forum.
Besides, if some person recommends you "reliable signal" and you will lose 10 dollars with this signal ... should this refund your deposit for 10 dollars?
:)
To say in serious way, the selection of good signal is the risk, and it is your risk and your profit (and your loss).

----------------

If the signal is free so you can not subscribe to it by your live/real account (except the cent signals).

----------------

And this is some information from admins (from MQ) - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

how to create a signal for free in a real account

Aleksey Pak, 2016.02.19 14:04

Signal based on the real account available only for paid subscription. Demo signals always free. 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Demo account can subscribe to "demo" signals and to "real" signals, and real account to "real" signals.

beginner - please help
beginner - please help
  • www.mql5.com
Hy all, first of all, sorry if i don't post on the good place...

how the Difference of leverage  between signal provider and subscriber would be applied to deals ?

how will be the calculation of profits and losses according to the this difference in leverage ?

pinkyy pink:

how the Difference of leverage  between signal provider and subscriber would be applied to deals ?

how will be the calculation of profits and losses according to the this difference in leverage ?

If you have the same or higher leverage, you will copy the trades relatively to the signal provider (based on your balance and currency).

If you have lower leverage, you will copy with a lower lot size.

For example if the signal provider has 1:500 leverage, $1000 and opens 0.10 lots and you copy with the same leverage and $2000 you will open 0.20 lots (a bit lower actually, because you can only use up to 95% of your capital).

If the signal provider has 1:500 leverage, $1000 and opens 0.10 lots and you copy with $1000 but with 1:100 leverage, you will open 0.02 lots (0.01 actually, because you can only use up to 95% of your capital).

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you have the same or higher leverage, you will copy the trades relatively to the signal provider (based on your balance and currency).

If you have lower leverage, you will copy with a lower lot size.

For example if the signal provider has 1:500 leverage, $1000 and opens 0.10 lots and you copy with the same leverage and $2000 you will open 0.20 lots (a bit lower actually, because you can only use up to 95% of your capital).

If the signal provider has 1:500 leverage, $1000 and opens 0.10 lots and you copy with $1000 but with 1:100 leverage, you will open 0.02 lots (0.01 actually, because you can only use up to 95% of your capital).

what if the the provider just open micro deals with 0,01 or 0,02 or 0,03 as a size?

pinkyy pink:

what if the the provider just open micro deals with 0,01 or 0,02 or 0,03 as a size?

If you have lower leverage, you will open the minimum possible position, which is 0.01.

what to do if my broker account server not Mentioned in slippage list and i can't change the server in broker account ?

pinkyy pink:
what to do if my broker account server not Mentioned in slippage list and i can't change the server in broker account ?

You may copy with a small account to see if it works, because if the slippage is very large you will encounter heavy losses.

Generally I suggest you to ask the signal provider's advice on suggested setups.

Reason: