To subscribe a free signal do we need to load funds on Mql5 account first ?

Nuno Cruz:

Of course not, you only need funds for your trading account, not for subscriptions since the signal you want its free.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Of course not, you only need funds for your trading account, not for subscriptions since the signal you want its free.

Well I can't understand because when I try to subscribe to free signal it ask me mql5 password, then I enter the password however nothing happens. The reason why is because I have expert advisors on?

You can not subscribe from real account to demo signal (demo signal is always free):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

how to create a signal for free in a real account

Aleksey Pak, 2016.02.19 14:04

Signal based on the real account available only for paid subscription. Demo signals always free.

If you have demo account so you can subscribe to demo signal.
And demo account does not need money on it (because it is demo money).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Demo account can subscribe to "demo" signals and to "real" signals, and real account to "real" signals.

Nuno Cruz:
Well I can't understand because when I try to subscribe to free signal it ask me mql5 password, then I enter the password however nothing happens. The reason why is because I have expert advisors on?

What Sergey posted is generally true, but there are a few free signals, that have been left from the early MQL5.com era, when real account signals could be free.

You need a MQL5.com (free) account in order to subscribe to such a signal, but you don't need funds in your MQL5.com account.

Follow the steps below:

1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 

2. Open your MT4 platform and go to Menu >> Tools >> Optios and click on the Community tab. There you put your Login and Password of your MQL5 account and click OK.

3. Go to the search area of your MT4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click Enter.

4. You will see lower, in the Terminal Window of your MT4 platform, the results of your search. Click on the name of the signal you want to subscribe. 

5. Click on the green Subscribe for $$ USD button on the right side of your MT4's Terminal Window.

6. Select the payment method and complete payment for your subscription.

7. In the Options >> Signals window that opens, tick the following options:

• Agree to the terms of use of the signals service
  • Enable real time signal subscription
  • Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels
  • Synchronise positions without confirmations

8. In the Use no more than: ...... of your deposit (95% maximum) field below, put the percentage of your capital, you want to participate in signal's copying.

9. In the Stop if equity is less than: ...... field, put the amount of your capital, you want to preserve, or leave it empty. 

10. In the Deviation/Slippage field, select an option and click OK in the Options window to close it.

11. Now you have completed the subscription process and the only thing you need is a VPS (Virtual Hosting) in order to copy the signal 24/7 without having your MT4 platform open all day long. 

12. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.

13. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.

14. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.

15. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next. 

16. Complete your payment for the VPS Service

17. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.

Eleni Anna Branou:

What Sergey posted is generally true, but there are a few free signals, that have been left from the early MQL5.com era, when real account signals could be free.

You need a MQL5.com (free) account in order to subscribe to such a signal, but you don't need funds in your MQL5.com account.

Follow the steps below:

1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 

2. Open your MT4 platform and go to Menu >> Tools >> Optios and click on the Community tab. There you put your Login and Password of your MQL5 account and click OK.

3. Go to the search area of your MT4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click Enter.

4. You will see lower, in the Terminal Window of your MT4 platform, the results of your search. Click on the name of the signal you want to subscribe. 

5. Click on the green Subscribe for $$ USD button on the right side of your MT4's Terminal Window.

6. Select the payment method and complete payment for your subscription.

7. In the Options >> Signals window that opens, tick the following options:

• Agree to the terms of use of the signals service
  • Enable real time signal subscription
  • Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels
  • Synchronise positions without confirmations

8. In the Use no more than: ...... of your deposit (95% maximum) field below, put the percentage of your capital, you want to participate in signal's copying.

9. In the Stop if equity is less than: ...... field, put the amount of your capital, you want to preserve, or leave it empty. 

10. In the Deviation/Slippage field, select an option and click OK in the Options window to close it.

11. Now you have completed the subscription process and the only thing you need is a VPS (Virtual Hosting) in order to copy the signal 24/7 without having your MT4 platform open all day long. 

12. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.

13. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.

14. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.

15. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next. 

16. Complete your payment for the VPS Service

17. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.

Well it don t allow me to copy free signals to broker demo account .
The reason why would BE because iam a signal provider from this account s as well!

Nuno Cruz:
Well it don t allow me to copy free signals to broker demo account .
The reason why would BE because iam a signal provider from this account s as well!

You can't subscribe to a signal with an account that you use as a signal provider.

You should mention this earlier.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can't subscribe to a signal with an account that you use as a signal provider.

You should mention this earlier.

Ok thank you ! Mistery solved! However mt4 would automaticly inform user the reason why you cant subscribe free signal its because you are providing signal.how is it possible to ask developer improve this Small lack?

Nuno Cruz:
Ok thank you ! Mistery solved! However mt4 would automaticly inform user the reason why you cant subscribe free signal its because you are providing signal.how is it possible to ask developer improve this Small lack?

Can't you see the problem here?

You can't sell something that you've been subscribed to.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Can't you see the problem here?

You can't sell something that you've been subscribed to.

Yes it make sense. But new users can forget they setted up a robot and are selling signal, mt4 would inform user an Action is not possible, because x , even if it is só obviously for experienced users.

Reason: