Signals subscription disappeared?

What's happening today?  The signals tab in MT4 totally disappeared and I can no longer subscribe/unsubscribe new signals both in MT4 or set up signals in MT4.

roogoot:
What's happening today?  The signals tab in MT4 totally disappeared and I can no longer subscribe/unsubscribe new signals both in MT4 or set up signals in MT4.
What broker you use? In my MT4 signal tab still appear.

roogoot:
Check with another broker MT4, your broker may disable signal for a while.

I have tried few other although they have signal tab but the subscribe button is grey and no reaction so it should not be the broker problem. I have tried to subscribe in the web page but the condition is the same and almost all the subscription is grey also. Meanwhile the market is not good at the moment and it is the mechanism that the signal server blocked people to subscribe to minimize the risk?

freeman2004:

I have tried few other although they have signal tab but the subscribe button is grey and no reaction so it should not be the broker problem. I have tried to subscribe in the web page but the condition is the same and almost all the subscription is grey also. Meanwhile the market is not good at the moment and it is the mechanism that the signal server blocked people to subscribe to minimize the risk?

Maybe MetaQuotes shut it down for a while - for the preparation of a new one that support a new MT5 / or MT4 (see preliminary announcement for MT5 build 726 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/53/page14#comment_370937

List of changes in MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal builds
List of changes in MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal builds
  • www.mql5.com
See the "MQL5 Reference / Standard constants, enumerations and structures / Named constants / Other constants " section.

phi.nuts:

Maybe MetaQuotes shut it down for a while - for the preparation of a new one that support a new by Browse to Save">MT5 / or MT4 (see preliminary announcement for MT5 build 726 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/53/page14#comment_370937

I am not sure whether this address your concern. Certain signal providers only provide signals for LIVE accounts, thus the button can be greyed out when you switch to a Demo acct. Also if the Traders acct leverage is >500:1, then it wont work

ymleong:

I am not sure whether this address your concern. Certain signal providers only provide signals for LIVE accounts, thus the button can be greyed out when you switch to a Demo acct. Also if the Traders acct leverage is >500:1, then it wont work

Ups, I'm not full aware of that. ymleong, thank you for clarify freeman2004 case below 

freeman2004 2012.11.21 17:08 

Anyway, my answer number 2 in here may answer roogoot question - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/8941/page3#comment_387552

roogoot 2012.11.21 13:42 

Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals
Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals
  • www.mql5.com
Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals.

I had the signals tab open to subscribe to one.

I selected one which took me to mql5.com then I went back to the platform and the signals and tab were no longer there!

What the heck is going on!

Reason: