Anyone else having problem subscribing to signal in the MT4 terminal?

I Am trying to sub to a new signal. I am on my MT4 terminal.

As soon as I select MQL5 for payment the screen goes back to Signal provider home page.

It is as If I am not login to the MQL5 community, but I can see my balance, so it should be connected?

I have re-entered my password on login page from the Login to Community tab, but no joy.

Please help.

Thank you

colinbrazendale:

I Am trying to sub to a new signal. I am on my MT4 terminal.

As soon as I select MQL5 for payment the screen goes back to Signal provider home page.

It is as If I am not login to the MQL5 community, but I can see my balance, so it should be connected?

I have re-entered my password on login page from the Login to Community tab, but no joy.

Please help.

Thank you

Do you have enough funds in your MQL5 account?

Post a screenshot of the problem.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Do you have enough funds in your MQL5 account?

Post a screenshot of the problem.

Hi Eleni,

Thank you for your help.

I do have enough funds in my account.

I have attached a screenshot.

You will see there is a lock and a web address to this page: mql5.com/en/accounting/public/mql5 This is a login page.

So it is as if I am not logged into the Community. But I have entered my Community login details.

In one of the pinned posts I see there is a post about Windoms 10 update and passwords. I wonder if this is the issue, but how do you fix it?

Files:

colinbrazendale:

Hi Eleni,

Thank you for your help.

I do have enough funds in my account.

I have attached a screenshot.

You will see there is a lock and a web address to this page: mql5.com/en/accounting/public/mql5 This is a login page.

So it is as if I am not logged into the Community. But I have entered my Community login details.

In one of the pinned posts I see there is a post about Windoms 10 update and passwords. I wonder if this is the issue, but how do you fix it?

The lock indicated that this webpage is secure/safe to visit, its not that.

I suspect that some anti virus software or firewall prevents MT4 from loading that page.

Try to restart your MT4 terminal (and your computer) and try again, or try with another computer.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The lock indicated that this webpage is secure/safe to visit, its not that.

I suspect that some anti virus software or firewall prevents MT4 from loading that page.

Try to restart your MT4 terminal (and your computer) and try again, or try with another computer.

No joy.

I cleaned my PC and then restated it. The same thing happens.

I then tried to pay with Paypal. After I entering my username and password it just hangs and does not go over to the next page.

This is my 3rd signal sub, so I have subscribed to a signal before. I don't know what is going on.

Can one have more than 1 signal on the same server at ICMarkets?

I have 2 accounts on the same server on IC Markets. I am still trying to find out why I cannot load a new signal on my new account in ICMarkets.

experiencing the same issue. SOS!

same wont let me subscribe

colinbrazendale:

Can one have more than 1 signal on the same server at ICMarkets?

I have 2 accounts on the same server on IC Markets. I am still trying to find out why I cannot load a new signal on my new account in ICMarkets.

You can have more than 1 signal on the same broker server, but not on more than one accounts.

You need one account and one VPS per signal subscription.

there something wrong for sure...  try 100 times with 4 other accounts

money1628:
there something wrong for sure...  try 100 times with 4 other accounts

Try with another computer, this is usually a firewall or anti virus blockage.

Reason: