Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 40

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Hello, 
I have a two problems;

My costumer buy my signal Service and also vps.
When it started, it copied all running trades but not same lot size. 0.01 and 0.03 in my signal but his account open all 0.01 lot size. 

Then he closed to computer. But signal open new trades, but it doesn’t open any new trades. After he opened again pc and open signal page. It copied all trade again. 

So what are we doing wrong?

Oguzhan Atman:
Hello, 
I have a two problems;

My costumer buy my signal Service and also vps.
When it started, it copied all running trades but not same lot size. 0.01 and 0.03 in my signal but his account open all 0.01 lot size. 

Then he closed to computer. But signal open new trades, but it doesn’t open any new trades. After he opened again pc and open signal page. It copied all trade again. 

So what are we doing wrong?

Make sure he followed these instructions:

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

I have some questions.

1. Do i need to hook my account to a VPS to copy Signal?

2. How is Risk treated with the signal service, for example if the provider is risking 1% of his account balance per trade, does the client copy with same risk or there is some where we can choose the risk .?

vluyima:

I have some questions.

1. Do i need to hook my account to a VPS to copy Signal?

2. How is Risk treated with the signal service, for example if the provider is risking 1% of his account balance per trade, does the client copy with same risk or there is some where we can choose the risk .?

1. Its highly advisable to use MQL5 VPS.

2. You can lower your risk, if you use lower participation percentage (lower than the max 95%) in Signals settings.

Eleni Anna Branou:

1. Its highly advisable to use MQL5 VPS.

2. You can lower your risk, if you use lower participation percentage (lower than the max 95%) in Signals settings.

Thanks Eleni for the response.

1. Its highly advisable to use MQL5 VPS - But can the trades copy without VPS?

2. You can lower your risk, if you use lower participation percentage (lower than the max 95%) in Signals setting - Lower by How much?, There must be a clear formula for determining the risk. If my max is 50%, then may be 50% of my balance is at risk, So if the provider risks 1% per trade, what risk do i take.

Sbeatrice:

Thanks Eleni for the response.

1. Its highly advisable to use MQL5 VPS - But can the trades copy without VPS?

2. You can lower your risk, if you use lower participation percentage (lower than the max 95%) in Signals setting - Lower by How much?, There must be a clear formula for determining the risk. If my max is 50%, then may be 50% of my balance is at risk, So if the provider risks 1% per trade, what risk do i take.

1. You can.

2. You can lower the risk proportionally, so if you use 33% participation percentage, you will have the 1/3 of provider's risk.

This is a very informative thread, thank you admins and mods. 

how can i trade my 100 usd from fbs here...

janice sta maria:
how can i trade my 100 usd from fbs here...

You can't trade here, you can trade on your broker's MT4/5 terminal, if you login with your trading account credentials.

Reason: