Make sure he followed these instructions:
How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal
I have some questions.
1. Do i need to hook my account to a VPS to copy Signal?
2. How is Risk treated with the signal service, for example if the provider is risking 1% of his account balance per trade, does the client copy with same risk or there is some where we can choose the risk .?
1. Its highly advisable to use MQL5 VPS.
2. You can lower your risk, if you use lower participation percentage (lower than the max 95%) in Signals settings.
Thanks Eleni for the response.
1. Its highly advisable to use MQL5 VPS - But can the trades copy without VPS?
2. You can lower your risk, if you use lower participation percentage (lower than the max 95%) in Signals setting - Lower by How much?, There must be a clear formula for determining the risk. If my max is 50%, then may be 50% of my balance is at risk, So if the provider risks 1% per trade, what risk do i take.
1. You can.
2. You can lower the risk proportionally, so if you use 33% participation percentage, you will have the 1/3 of provider's risk.
You can't trade here, you can trade on your broker's MT4/5 terminal, if you login with your trading account credentials.
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.