Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 41

6197936:
I'm new in forex, please is there any one who can be kind enough to put me through??

You need to be specific on what you need, otherwise, chances are, you will fall prey to scammers.

Two questions:

1. I would like to run in my demo account before I put real money on the bought signal, is it possible to move the subscripted account from demo to live?

2. I am already running VPS with a MT4 live account, and an Algo is running on it.

In this case I would like to buy a new signal and copy the trade. Do I need to apply a new VPS and a new live account? Cause it seems that I am not able to open two MT4 in the same VPS.

Thanks

SKAWilliam:

Two questions:

1. I would like to run in my demo account before I put real money on the bought signal, is it possible to move the subscripted account from demo to live?

2. I am already running VPS with a MT4 live account, and an Algo is running on it.

In this case I would like to buy a new signal and copy the trade. Do I need to apply a new VPS and a new live account? Cause it seems that I am not able to open two MT4 in the same VPS.

Thanks

Yes, you can move your signal subscription to another account here: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions

You can move your signal subscription to that same trading account that your EA is running on it, but its not advisable to have both an EA and a signal subscription on the same account, because you will interfere with the risk management the signal provider has in mind.

What wrong with this?

My signal provider using laverage 1:200 and my account using 1:1000

Equity signal profider $2200

My account equity $70000

But I can’t copy him and get notice like this picture.

So what I must to do to fix this problem?

Thanks 

Hello can someone kindly assist me on how to overcome this problem whenever I want to copy a signal

"The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side.Volume settings of the following symbols are different: EURUSD, GBPUSD 

The contract size of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial contract size of trade operations at Provider side.Contract size settings of the following symbols are different: EURUSD, GBPUSD 

It is recommended to use the signals with matching trading conditions. "

This happens while the signal provider and subscriber are using the same broker and leverage, only the server is different.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Hi, Does demo account allowed to subscribe to a signal? I am not seeing a signal tab on my demo terminal so there is no option for me to test the signal I want. And Why I am not seeing my own signal that I published? I have another real account and the signal tab appears there and when I look for my signal, it does not show. What's the issue here?

Cristopher Lomongo:

Hi, Does demo account allowed to subscribe to a signal? I am not seeing a signal tab on my demo terminal so there is no option for me to test the signal I want. And Why I am not seeing my own signal that I published? I have another real account and the signal tab appears there and when I look for my signal, it does not show. What's the issue here?

Not all brokers offer signals, also you can subscribe to a real/paid or demo/free signal with a demo account, but only to real/paid signals with a real trading account.

Hello guys, if i am copy and signal that has 200 dolars and use 1:500 and my account has 200 dollars as well and 1:500 (same broker aswell) i will be able to copy the 100 % the lots?

Juan Carlos Gamez Machin:
Hello guys, if i am copy and signal that has 200 dolars and use 1:500 and my account has 200 dollars as well and 1:500 (same broker aswell) i will be able to copy the 100 % the lots?

Since you can use up to 95% of your balance, you will need a bit more in your account than the signal in order to have 100% copying ratio.

How to pay and get trading robot robot ?
Reason: