Running a Signal and an EA on the same MT4 but two different accounts

I would like to operate my Signal subscription in a separate account from my EA account but I can't seem to get them to run independently as the EA always is present and running on the Signal account as well as the designated EA account.  Is there a way to get them to work on the same MT4 page on two different accounts independently?  If not how can I set up a different MT4 account to run them separately?

donburkett:
I would like to operate my Signal subscription in a separate account from my EA account but I can't seem to get them to run independently as the EA always is present and running on the Signal account as well as the designated EA account.  Is there a way to get them to work on the same MT4 page on two different accounts independently?  If not how can I set up a different MT4 account to run them separately?

Yes, you can run them on the same account, but its not advisable because your EA's position will interfere with your balance and the signal's lot size calculation.

You have to set up your EA and click on the Auto Trading button of your MT4 platform, then set up your signal settings in: Tools >> Options >> Signals tab of your MT4 platform and finally: Synchronize experts indicators and signal, with your VPS and you're done.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, you can run them on the same account, but its not advisable because your EA's position will interfere with your balance and the signal's lot size calculation.

You have to set up your EA and click on the Auto Trading button of your MT4 platform, then set up your signal settings in: Tools >> Options >> Signals tab of your MT4 platform and finally: Synchronize experts indicators and signal, with your VPS and you're done.

Thanks for your help

Reason: