Metaquotes VPS with different accounts

Hi guys! I am using now Metaquotes VPS server in an account, now. I would like to use the same subscription in another trading account (in the same platform). My question is, will my EA remains running if I logged in another trading account? Or, is it possible that the same EA will run in the same Pairs using one subscription (VPS) with different account? Thanks guys! More power.

Read the rules: One terminal per account and one terminal per VPS.

Carl Schreiber #:
Read the rules: One terminal per account and one terminal per VPS.
Thank you for that. Another question, sir. My broker has this MT4 MultiTerminal. The same rules? Or I can use my subscription on a MultiTerminal?

darbagz14 #:
Thank you for that. Another question, sir. My broker has this MT4 MultiTerminal. The same rules? Or I can use my subscription on a MultiTerminal?

I don't know how it will work on a MultiTerminal, but since MQL5 VPS is bound to one trading account only, you will be able to use 1 MQL5 VPS subscription on 1 trading account only.

maybe you could purchase for a general-purpose vps (not metaquotes') instead. you could run multi-instance of MT4/5 On it.thus ,all of your EAs will keep running.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

I don't know how it will work on a MultiTerminal, but since MQL5 VPS is bound to one trading account only, you will be able to use 1 MQL5 VPS subscription on 1 trading account only.

I understand. Thanks a lot.

Guo Zheng Feng #:
maybe you could purchase for a general-purpose vps (not metaquotes') instead. you could run multi-instance of MT4/5 On it.thus ,all of your EAs will keep running.
Thanks. Actually, that's what I'm thinking right now.
Reason: