Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 16

Hi when I subscribe to a signal either paid or free and try to run it on my FX Primus demo account it will not execute trades, when I look on the journal there is constantly a message saying 'connecting to signal

server'.  Is it being blocked somwhere ? Any ideas

Hi,

How can I switch between my accounts when I subscribe to Signals from MQL5? I have several Demo and Live accounts with different brokers. It is not a problem to connect a Signal if I can find it in the Signals list of the particular MT4 client terminal, but the Signal is not always in the list even if it is obviously compatible with my account. Then I have to add the Signal from MQL5 site and this is where I have a problem. The Signal from MQL5 site is always directed to the MT4 account that I logged in to the site first. Of course I have logged in from the rest of my accounts too. I have this same problem with all downloads from MQL5: EAs, Indicators.

I have subscribed to a signal service. Now I want to change the Risk setting. How can i do that

Bash1:
I have subscribed to a signal service. Now I want to change the Risk setting. How can i do that
Hi - what do you mean by the risk setting?

Bash1:
Set this option as you want "Tools -> Options -> Use no more thank % deposit".

How to interpret "Slippage" tab chart on a signal's webpage? It lists brokers and to the right shows numbers, something like, 0.66 x 200 - so what does that mean exactly, there seems to be no legend or key?

Can trades be copied between brokers if instrumet symbol names varies, for XAUUSD and GOLD

MaxEmperor:
Can trades be copied between brokers if instrumet symbol names varies, for XAUUSD and GOLD
Short answer - sometimes. MT does attempt to match differences but isn't always successful. You'll see any pairs that it can't work out listed in your journal when connecting to the signal.

I am subscribed to a signal. But now I want to change the trading account I am using for it. How can I change the trading account?

tentrade001:
I am subscribed to a signal. But now I want to change the trading account I am using for it. How can I change the trading account?
Unfortunately, you need to resubscribe with the new account. If it's a paid signal, you will need to pay for another subscription
Reason: