Indicators: Money Manager Graphic Tool - page 2

where do I add this file?

money_manager_ea.mq4 

Do I add it in the include folder?

or

Do I add it in include/indicators  folder ? 

mql4student:

where do I add this file?

money_manager_ea.mq4 

Do I add it in the include folder?

or

Do I add it in include/indicators  folder ? 

The indicator is not allowed to open order, but the EA can. So the indicateur give information to money_manager_ea.mq4, and he open the order you ask.

The indicator must be in the "indicators" directory and the EA in "Experts" directory.

But if you have no need to open order, because you prefer do it your self, you don't need the EA :) 

hello ,

it's kind a good tools ,

happy with it ,

but i got a question, and problem over here

i did all the step , when i would to open an order , it says

" order send failed, the price change too much, please try again"

can you guys help me ,

thanks 

Mahardika Nyoman:

hello ,

it's kind a good tools ,

happy with it ,

but i got a question, and problem over here

i did all the step , when i would to open an order , it says

" order send failed, the price change too much, please try again"

can you guys help me ,

thanks 

First you must be sure to have the last version 1.02, and that you have update the EA script too. Have made a correction about that.

And if all is update, than sometime it could happen on this circonstance :

• the indicator pass the information to the EA script, it take 1 seconde min and 2 secondes max, if you put a direct order and the price change very fast, you will need to try again.
  • your TP or your SL is under the pip limit of your broker.
  • if you open an pending order, and you have this error, that mean that the price of pending order is too close to the real price, it works like a TP or SL limit (limit of your broker)
I works with 3 charts and i have put EA on each one, may be if you only have one EA for all your chart it is making your trouble? I will test to be sure.

I have the ver 1.02 indicator loaded but the EA is 1.01. Is there a v 1.02 EA I should be using. I get the same error message that the previous poster is getting. "order send failed. Price change too much" Thanks, looking forward to using your EA. It's the perfect tool for my needs.

ds2007:
I have the ver 1.02 indicator loaded but the EA is 1.01. Is there a v 1.02 EA I should be using. I get the same error message that the previous poster is getting. "order send failed. Price change too much" Thanks, looking forward to using your EA. It's the perfect tool for my needs.

the EA has is own version number. I've got this error last week, i've forget to put the EA on the new chart windows. Its hard to understand with so less information. I will work on a Debug version of the EA, and try to get more information on the problem. And all you will have to do will be to paste the result here.

I am still unable to fire off a trade using this EA/. It has everything I could want, but I get error message "order send failed. Price change too much" . I am using FXCM with Micro Account. Any suggestions would be great, I have the v1.02 indicator and I have the 1.01 EA

dstoltz:
I am still unable to fire off a trade using this EA/. It has everything I could want, but I get error message "order send failed. Price change too much" . I am using FXCM with Micro Account. Any suggestions would be great, I have the v1.02 indicator and I have the 1.01 EA

hi :)

i have test 8 brokers with demo account, i have not test fxcm for now. I come back to you after testing the fxcm demo account. I hope i will get an error too, that will help me too fixe the problem.

Takycard 

Sam Pat:

This looks really a very useful tool. Wonderful! Thank you for sharing.

I have tried it quickly. But I still need to explore it more. I will post here, if I have any suggestions.

***** (5 stars) from me. :-) 

I set up it but I didn't see it on my chart, please help me how to see it. Thanks!

bluecandlestick:
I set up it but I didn't see it on my chart, please help me how to see it. Thanks!
Can you go in the Expert tab and see if you have errors, you can paste the error in the forum.
Reason: