Download MetaTrader 5

Indicators: Money Manager Graphic Tool - page 6

To add comments, please log in or register
nikolaycgt
nikolaycgt  
whroeder1:
  1. With the advent of Build 988, the tool no longer works correctly. Missing graphics, TP button ignored, etc.
  2. Moving the lines changes the sandbox risk.
  3. The delay between the indicator and the EA means following price was hit and miss, with a blank alert.
  4. Other miscellaneous things I didn't like.
So I refactored it in to one EA. Line count went from 1818 to 642. Enjoy.

Thank you whroeder1 for this awesome contribution! I already used it and learned from your source code!

One question: I use MT4 and I switch timeframes with keys without clicking the MT4 buttons and when I do that the delete_gui() gets often called and I experience about 10secs delay. The ObjectsDeleteAll() is the issue, I implemented my own function to debug it and found that ObjectsTotal() delays the execution with 10 secs. Do you experience the same issue? Do you know why it happens and how to improve it?

Screenshot of the issue, showing the 10s delay between the Prints: https://scr.hu/4AVNOG

void delete_gui(void){
   Print("Deleting ..."); 

string objNamePrefix = "MMGT_";

int numOfObjects = ObjectsTotal(); // all windows, all types
   Print("numOfObjects = " + string(numOfObjects));

for(int curObjIndex = 0; curObjIndex < numOfObjects; curObjIndex++) {
      string curObjName = ObjectName(curObjIndex);
      Print("Delete check #" + curObjIndex + " : " + curObjName);
      if (StringFind(curObjName, objNamePrefix) >= 0) {
         Print("Delete: " + curObjName);
         ObjectDelete(curObjName);
      }
   }

Print("Deleted!");
}
Mersei
Mersei  
Automated-Trading:

Money Manager Graphic Tool:

Author: takycard

Looks good
might just give it a try
krock98
krock98  
The text box is too small. How do I make it bigger? 
Alecxander
Alecxander  

Hello to all.

But this tool is only for mt4?

whroeder1
whroeder1  
krock98: The text box is too small. How do I make it bigger? 

Reduce the resolution of your screen. Very little code adjusts for high res and I haven't researched it yet.

Alecxander: But this tool is only for mt4?

Yes. You can't modify the one OrderSend or have it done?

Updated version adds the following:

1. One Cancels Other (OCO.) Two opposite pending orders, when first filled, other is deleted, (if enabled.)
  2. Generalization of PIP for metals and exotics.
  3. Trades are shown like the tester does, or when closed orders are dragged onto the chart (if enabled.)
Polarisstar
Polarisstar  

Hi,

excellent tool. Is it possible to also execute market orders instead of pending orders?

In the Input section I can see two values "S" and "C" for the same variable "Key to create a Sell Line". Could you please explain.

Thanks.

whroeder1
whroeder1  
Polarisstar: excellent tool. Is it possible to also execute market orders instead of pending orders? I can see two values "S" and "C" for the same variable "Key to create a Sell Line".

If you can't move the mouse directly on market price before pressing the key, what do you think the "Follow Price" button does?

"C" is cancel, dismisses the GUI. Change the comment and recompile.

To add comments, please log in or register