Indicators: Money Manager Graphic Tool - page 3

dstoltz:
I am still unable to fire off a trade using this EA/. It has everything I could want, but I get error message "order send failed. Price change too much" . I am using FXCM with Micro Account. Any suggestions would be great, I have the v1.02 indicator and I have the 1.01 EA
I find something in FXCM, when i put an order i use the Bid price or the Ask price, but in FXCM the Ask price in MT4 is not the real Ask price, i don't know why, so i need to compute the real Ask by using the spread value, i will test it and see if its ok and if its compatible with all broker. It could explain why you have problem. I also work to put a better error message :)

A new version of the EA, it will correct a lot of problem. But it will may be not correct for FXCM, the problem is that the Ask line is false, i must completely change the way to open a Buy. I will try to change it tomorrow.

Thanks for you efforts, I will continue to monitor the site. I really like the look of this EA and hopefully it will work on FXCM.

Doug 

dstoltz:

Thanks for you efforts, I will continue to monitor the site. I really like the look of this EA and hopefully it will work on FXCM.

Doug 

It works, Fxcm show false Ask line, but in mql4 the ask price is correct, so its working :)

Thanks a lot for this nice Tool.

I am using FXCM too, and I would like to see Comission Costs too. is it possible?

bah12ram:

Thanks a lot for this nice Tool.

I am using FXCM too, and I would like to see Comission Costs too. is it possible?

Yes but commission are not in the trade they are taken beside, so i will have too put them in hard in the indicator.

I have tried to test expert advisor money_manager_ea.ex4 in Strategy tester. I see The button to Order

but when I hit The button to Order, it is not executed. 

bah12ram:

I have tried to test expert advisor money_manager_ea.ex4 in Strategy tester. I see The button to Order

but when I hit The button to Order, it is not executed. 

imagine, you have two charts, you put the EA on the chart A, the chart B see that there is the money_manager_ea on chart A, the button is visible, but they can not communicate. You must put the EA in each chart, especially the one you want to use. In a Strategy tester, may be there is a identical effect?

I'm not sure this ea is meant for a automatic strategy tester. 

I think unfortunately as well, that this ea may be not meant for a automatic strategy tester

I add a Screenshot of Error in Strategy tester.

money_manager_graphic_tool shows the wrong lot size in strategy tester.

Files:

bah12ram:

I think unfortunately as well, that this ea may be not meant for a automatic strategy tester. 

I add a Screenshot of Error in Strategy tester.

money_manager_graphic_tool shows the wrong lot size in strategy tester.

have you tried another volume, just in case? it seems that the indicator communicate with the ea, because you have an error generated by the ea.
Reason: