Indicators: Money Manager Graphic Tool - page 4

takycard:
have you tried another volume, just in case? it seems that the indicator communicate with the ea, because you have an error generated by the ea.
it is difficult to adjust the volume( Lot Size) with "+" and "-" Tab, I will try it shortly.

takycard:
have you tried another volume, just in case? it seems that the indicator communicate with the ea, because you have an error generated by the ea.
this is another Error with true Lot size in strategy tester today .
Files:

bah12ram:
this is another Error with true Lot size in strategy tester today .
These alerts don't come from the Strategy Tester.

Alain Verleyen:
These alerts don't come from the Strategy Tester.
I have tested it in the Strategy Tester and These alerts come from real market. any
statements? Why?

this EA is not meant to be launch in a strategy tester. The error you get is the error generated by the EA.

Tell me what you really need, i will see if a can make some change just for your need. 

Hello! Im using it for my Oanda Mt4 platform and everything is perfect except for the trigger too. and The alert is just blank, I'm using money manager ea v1.02 and the tools at v1.03 please help!

It says

custom indicator money manager ea 'order sent fuction cannot be called from a custom indicator '

Files:
1.jpg  547 kb
2.jpg  541 kb

ZanderGoh:

Hello! Im using it for my Oanda Mt4 platform and everything is perfect except for the trigger too. and The alert is just blank, I'm using money manager ea v1.02 and the tools at v1.03 please help!

It says

custom indicator money manager ea 'order sent fuction cannot be called from a custom indicator '

you must put the EA in each charts, in the screenshot i don't see the EA, you should see in the top right the EA name with a smile. 

You can see the order button, because the indicator see the EA from another chart. 

takycard:

this EA is not meant to be launch in a strategy tester. The error you get is the error generated by the EA.

Tell me what you really need, i will see if a can make some change just for your need. 

thanks a lot, it's very kind of you. I would like to run money_manager_ea.ex4 in strategy tester to buy and sell and see my Trades in Results Tab in strategy tester, 

I tried it, if I want to buy or sell, money_manager_ea.ex4 set the Order in my Trade and not in Results Tab in strategy tester,. I want to test my ability to practice my trading Skills.

Files:
Error3.jpg  198 kb

bah12ram:

thanks a lot, it's very kind of you. I would like to run money_manager_ea.ex4 in strategy tester to buy and sell and see my Trades in Results Tab in strategy tester, 

I tried it, if I want to buy or sell, money_manager_ea.ex4 set the Order in my Trade and not in Results Tab in strategy tester,. I want to test my ability to practice my trading Skills.

I've tried to put the indicator in the strategy tester but i was enable to put the EA in the chart.

I've tried to put the EA in the strategy tester and add the indicator in the chart, no problem with that, but the EA is not reachable by the indicator.

The strategy tester is meant to be use by a EA who take order automaticaly, its maybe possible to make a EA who put order by a keystroke.

Or you can do like i does, in strategy tester, you use the indicator and you not open orders, you just use the SL an TP line and when the price hit one of them, you report in a file a on paper. so you can see if your good or not :)

Try to look in here if there is not already a EA who open an order by keystroke, if not, tell me. when i'll have time, i'll try to do it.

takycard:

I've tried to put the indicator in the strategy tester but i was enable to put the EA in the chart.

I've tried to put the EA in the strategy tester and add the indicator in the chart, no problem with that, but the EA is not reachable by the indicator.

The strategy tester is meant to be use by a EA who take order automaticaly, its maybe possible to make a EA who put order by a keystroke.

Or you can do like i does, in strategy tester, you use the indicator and you not open orders, you just use the SL an TP line and when the price hit one of them, you report in a file a on paper. so you can see if your good or not :)

Try to look in here if there is not already a EA who open an order by keystroke, if not, tell me. when i'll have time, i'll try to do it.

Thank you very much for your efforts to help me.

I have tried some freewares and demos, but for my Purpose your money_manager is the best.

First of all I want for short Time Trading( Scalping ) to be able to follow Market Price and Buy and sell and close opened Trades manually and immediately.

Second if possible to set "limit buy" and "limit sell" for long Time Trade and "Trailling Stop" to close opened Trades.

At last for long Time Trade  to be able to set "stop limit Buy" and "stop limit Sell".

For Scalping is putting order by a keystroke is better, reporting in a file or on paper takes a lot of Time .

Sorry my English is poor, I hope I have expressed myself well.

Reason: