Indicators: Money Manager Graphic Tool - page 7

Hi William,

If I may suggest a suggestion - for every enum you create, you can define a variable of this type, including under input/extern types, so instead of boolean type Balance/Equity you could use the original enum type. Such a small fix makes a lot of difference from the user side.

Why its not appear after I hit "B"? I've did all the instruction.

hello, does this still work in build 1090? I can't get the EA smiley or frowning face when i drop it on the chart.. nor does it show up a parametersdialog.

ycomp does this still work in build 1090?
It works fine.

whroeder1:
It works fine.

Yes, it's working here also without any problem!

@whroeder1 Thx for v5!

whroeder1:
  1. With the advent of Build 988, the tool no longer works correctly. Missing graphics, TP button ignored, etc.
  2. Moving the lines changes the sandbox risk.
  3. The delay between the indicator and the EA means following price was hit and miss, with a blank alert.
  4. Other miscellaneous things I didn't like.
So I refactored it in to one EA. Line count went from 1818 to 642. Enjoy.
Thank you so much! I was planning to code it myself but it would take me months I guess. Brilliant work! Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

Tom Sasson:

Hi William,

If I may suggest a suggestion - for every enum you create, you can define a variable of this type, including under input/extern types, so instead of boolean type Balance/Equity you could use the original enum type. Such a small fix makes a lot of difference from the user side.

Tom Sasson: for every enum you create, you can define a variable of this type, including under input/extern types, so instead of boolean type Balance/Equity

The original was just boolean. I created the enum precisely for that purpose. Somehow forgot to change the variable type but did all its uses. V6 coming soon.

V6? Excellent!

Would it be possible in this case to introduce a validation of the trade by the "return" key?
This would make it a perfect scalping tool!

I'm dreaming so much that sometimes I hit the key :(

stanislass:

Can we hope for an MQL5 version of this excellent tool?

Agreed! There's an MQL5 migration guide here https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/81, I'm not confident enough to do it myself.
Migrating from MQL4 to MQL5
Migrating from MQL4 to MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
Practical Application Of Databases For Markets Analysis Working with data has become the main task for modern software - both for standalone and network applications. To solve this problem a specialized software were created. These are Database Management Systems (DBMS), that can structure, systematize and organize data for their computer...