Indicators: Money Manager Graphic Tool - page 5

bah12ram:

Thank you very much for your efforts to help me.

I have tried some freewares and demos, but for my Purpose your money_manager is the best.

First of all I want for short Time Trading( Scalping ) to be able to follow Market Price and Buy and sell and close opened Trades manually and immediately.

Second if possible to set "limit buy" and "limit sell" for long Time Trade and "Trailling Stop" to close opened Trades.

At last for long Time Trade  to be able to set "stop limit Buy" and "stop limit Sell".

For Scalping is putting order by a keystroke is better, reporting in a file or on paper takes a lot of Time .

Sorry my English is poor, I hope I have expressed myself well.

first of all, thanks :)

For the scalping, yes its true its not quick enought. dit you really need to adjust your stop loss for scalping? or you need to open an Take Profit?

Its possible to put in choice of follow or not in a memory so when you choose once you will get this option until you decide else.

I invite you to look at  https://www.mql5.com/en/code/13839 i work more on this one, and you have Money Management too :)

For the limit talk, i don't understand :) its already possible to open limit/stop buy/sell, its an option i use often.

For trailing stop, i can try to look at it.

And for your English, i'm not english too :) i'm french. 

Master Tools
Master Tools
  • votes: 19
  • takycard
  • www.mql5.com
Money Management / Pivot / Daily Open / Support-Resistance / Grid / Information of all kind / Tendency indicator.

takycard:

first of all, thanks :)

For the scalping, yes its true its not quick enought. dit you really need to adjust your stop loss for scalping? or you need to open an Take Profit?

Its possible to put in choice of follow or not in a memory so when you choose once you will get this option until you decide else.

I invite you to look at  https://www.mql5.com/en/code/13839 i work more on this one, and you have Money Management too :)

For the limit talk, i don't understand :) its already possible to open limit/stop buy/sell, its an option i use often.

For trailing stop, i can try to look at it.

And for your English, i'm not english too :) i'm french. 

I have bought EUR/USD. money_manager had for 30 pips nearly 3€ for Stop Loss calculated " 1 pips = 0,1€ "

but you can see in enclosed picture every pips costs 0,01€ and not 0,1€ " 40 pips = 0,40€ " .

money_manager calculate GER30 correctly.

I would like to know, what means Ratio 1: 2.0                                                                                                               

Files:
MQL4.JPG  192 kb

be carefull, in EURUSD the first four digit are pips, the very last one is a point. in your screenshot you only get 4.2 Pips or 42 points :)

you can have 0, 2 or 4 digits that is the pip, if you have 1, 3 or 5 digits its a point, not all broker give point.

takycard:

be carefull, in EURUSD the first four digit are pips, the very last one is a point. in your screenshot you only get 4.2 Pips or 42 points :)

you can have 0, 2 or 4 digits that is the pip, if you have 1, 3 or 5 digits its a point, not all broker give point.

thanks a lot. I was confused, because standard Trailing Stop in MT4 calculate the points

as pips. I have tried other Trailing Stops "indicator and EA" and the others calculate as well like standard Trailing Stop in MT4.

This is a wonderful tool. Thank you "takycard" once again for sharing it.

Another forward request for you:

When I enter in position I wish that the system automatically calculate 3/4 of the target and when reached this point the system automatically close a percentage of size that I input before through an input cell (in the sandbox);
The system have to add two pips at breakeven level too.
I hope that the request is clear

Thank you very much in advance.

Thank you for this tool ...

Hi takycard,

I really like this tool, it is excellent. Its very helpful to calculate trade risk visually. 

I would really like it if this tool had the ability to split the lotsize into multiple trades (ability for user to set number) when placing the order with different take profit targets (ability for user to set multiple TPs) for each order but all orders with the same stop loss.

For example - if I set a lot size of 0.03 it would place 3 orders of 0.01. Order 1 with take profit ratio of 1:2; Order 2 with a take profit ratio of 1:3 and Order 3 with no take profit (to be manually managed)

if I set lot size to 0.04 then it would place 2 orders of 0.01 and the rest (0.02) on the 3rd order. 

This is probably quite a lot to ask for but thought I would ask just in case its not as difficult as I think :)

regards,

Shane 

Hi takycard,

I've been playing with this (fantastic!) indicator since I posted my request and I'm wondering if I could achieve my 3 separate orders by clicking the order button on the ea 3 times with different settings for each time.

Would it cause any issues for the EA if I submit 3 separate order requests on the same chart? Do I need to change the magic number between each order request?

Anyway I'll play with it on demo when the market is open to see what happens when placing multiple orders with it. 

thanks again,

Shane 

Hi takycard,

I tested in demo and indicator works fine for placing multiple orders without changing magic number. Works perfectly.

The only other thing that I would find very helpful was if the indicator had the option to select a fixed account size eg Fixed $5000 or $10000 (user able to key in a number)  as well the balance and equity options you already have there.

thanks for a great tool.

regards,
Shane 

1. With the advent of Build 988, the tool no longer works correctly. Missing graphics, TP button ignored, etc.
  2. Moving the lines changes the sandbox risk.
  3. The delay between the indicator and the EA means following price was hit and miss, with a blank alert.
  4. Other miscellaneous things I didn't like.
So I refactored it in to one EA. Line count went from 1818 to 642. Enjoy.
Files:
Reason: